Chapter 9 - Untangling Ties

SCHOOL TOMORROW HELP

And my brain is still stuck on Blue Lock.

I did not watch 11 eps in one day. 

Anyway, wish me luck for school ...

I was thinking of skipping a grade too tbh

BUT JUST ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!

Why is he apologizing?

I don't get it. He spends all those years trying to stay away from me, avoiding apologizing, and yet, he's said sorry just now?!

I sat on the grass, my back against the outside of the buliding wall. I hate him. He's never tried to apologize... So why should he do it now?! What's the point?!

It's not like I really have to have another friend, right?

You know deep down you don't hate him...

Yes, yes I do! Why wouldn't I?! He could've apologized all along!!

You don't...

I SWEAR I DO!!!

"Nene?" I turned as I saw Tsukasa, "You were shouting..."

Was I?

"Is that guy still here?!" I demanded.

"Yes, but listen! I think there's some misunderstanding!" Tsukasa said, pushing Rui in front of him, "Come on... Just say it..."

"Uh, well... Kusanagi... I'm sorry, and I really meant it. I know it's a bit late for it... But it's better than never saying it, right? I know that you might not accept the apology, but I'm telling you I'm apologizing for real..."

The apology sounded real...

I don't get it! Why now?!

"Why?! Why didn't you apologize earlier?!" I yelled out loud. I really don't understand, "It could've been much easier! My parents wouldn't have hated you if you only did it earlier! If you only...!"

"I didn't know how to... Okay?" Rui shouted, "It was traumatizing! The blood! The broken robot! Everything! I thought you'd hate me!"

"The only reason I hate you was because you didn't apologize!"

"Calm down, both of you!" Emu yelled, standing between them and waving her arms, "We're here to settle down the argument, not to make it worse!"

"Emu's right." Tsukasa said, "Although his apologies are really... Terrible, I think everyone deserves a second chance, right?"

"What if he ruins the chance again, huh?!" I crossed my arms.

"Give it to him first, we'd know later if that was the case, Nene."

"Hmph..." I said, walking to Rui's side with my arms still crossed, not facing him, "I don't hate you... MAYBE. But I'm only doing this because Tsukasa wants me to! I still haven't accepted your apology!"

"Hehe!" Emu chuckled, "You probably have already!"

"Shut up..." I muttered, "I just said haven't..."

"Thank you..." Rui grinned.

"Ugh... Whatever..." I mumbled.

"So it's settled, right?" Tsukasa asked, opening his lunch box, "Finally... I can have my long awaited lunch..."

"You know..." Rui said, "We only have 5 minutes, right?"

"WHAT?!" Tsukasa yelled. I chuckled. He could be really loud when he wanted to.

Crossed The Line ☆ Project Sekai ☆ Ruikasa Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें