Chapter 12 ~ Strange Realization

Ew what was I doing this chapter is so cringe what the heck.

Anyway just read it uhm I dont really have anything to say except the fact that I'm kinda stuck writing this story lol.

AH YES. 

Ignore the fact that there actually is a guy named Hayashi in Pjsk. That Hayashi is not the same as this one. I should've checked the wiki before using them lol.

"So, how's the plan of tricking Tenma going?" Aoki asked.

"Uhm..." I hesitated. I have totally forgotten the fact that I was lying to them about this whole thing, "It's fine, I guess."

"What do you mean 'it's fine,' Rui? You must have more information than just that." Kosuke said.

"Well, he's an interesting guy... Yeah. And he seems to have quite a small friend group." I said, being careful not to let things slip.

"We knew that before you befriended him. Is that all?" Makoto asked.

"Yeah. He hasn't quite opened up to me yet. I mean, it's understandable. Who opens up to a guy who bullied them for two years? Plus, he must've at least considered this a trap before..."

He definitely hadn't considered this a trap at all. Maybe he had. But he's 100% forgotten it by now.

"Fine. But you better do it quickly. I wanna torture someone." Aoki glared at me darkly.

I jumped. Torture someone? Is he mad?

Aoki crossed his arms, "One, I'm not mad, if that's what you're thinking. Two, didn't you do this to torture Tenma?"

"...Yes. But 'torture' is too strong of a word..."

"Oh, is it?" He grabbed me by the neck tightly.

"Aoki! What the hell?!" I shouted, gulping. Does he know? I can't have him-!

"Aoki! What are you-" The others yelled. They were shocked too.

"Don't worry, I'm just messing with you!" He said happily, letting go of my neck.

I swiped my neck and coughed a bit. Since when was Aoki's grip this tight?! It's no wonder Tsukasa suffered.

I genuinely felt sorry for him. It might've been a lie until recently. Well, it's obvious I feel sorry for him. I mean, I've apologized. But yet, that might not be enough, since I was the strongest one.

Wait.

I was the strongest one?

Since when...?

Since when was I the strongest one?

It wasn't me.

It had always, always been Hayashi Aoki.

I covered my mouth, wide eyed.

Why did I think it was me?

Why did I ever think it was me?

"Rui...? Are you okay?" Kosuke's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah. Yeah, I am. I'm just going to... go to the bathroom." I said quickly, returning to my senses.

"Oh, alright, then."

-

What in the world...

I stared into the mirror in front of me in the bathroom, my palms on the sink.

Crossed The Line ☆ Project Sekai ☆ Ruikasa Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें