Chapter 20 ~ From Friendship to More

WAHHH why did they cut out the vegetable line for all i need are the things i like for the emurui cover i wanted Rui to sing it is bad its my fav line...

Anyway uhm yeah I ain't letting bad things start yet so have a good nice 2-3 chapters

Btw it's decided

And im sorry 

(not sorry)

"Nene-chan? Nene-chan?!" I shouted as I ran into Kamiyama High. I slipped out of class in the last ten minutes with the useful excuse of 'Can I go to the bathroom?' And ran right from Miyamasuzaka to here.

And why?

To find Nene, of course.

After she told me she liked me, she ran away. I still couldn't process it... Well, because I liked her back, and it feels like a dream, I guess. I tried to find her but I wasn't that good at the places inside the school, it was like a maze to me. I almost got caught by the same teacher... It was a close call.

I tried to message her, but she didn't reply. Just left me on seen.

Lesson time should be over now... It took me quite a long time to run here...

Just as I thought, the bell rang right after.

"Nene-chan!" I yelled as I ran into the school building. I don't know where the second year classes are, so I just ran onto the second floor, and hopefully...

People were running out of class, making me stuck in the crowd. And I couldn't see anything, since I was so short.

"Nene-chan!" I yelled again, hoping she'd be here to answer me.

I found my way to the stairs, looking at the classes. I was right, this is the second year group. I looked down to try and find Nene. The classrooms were empty... So where is she?

"Where are you...?" I mumbled, and looked sideways.

A girl with grayish green hair caught my eyes. She ran past the crowd, up the stairs. She looked as if she was running away from something...

Nene?!

Was she running away from... Me?

I didn't hesitate a second and followed her, "Nene-chan! Please... Slow down!"

She seemed to flinch a bit, but continued running up the stairs, until I could see her clearly with no one blocking my sight.

"Nene-chan...!" I cried, out of breath. She had nowhere to run, I was blocking the stairway, and the only door there was here was to the rooftop, which... I would catch her even if she ran out there.

"Why are you chasing me?" She mumbled, giving up on running away.

"It's because of the thing you said..." I took a step forward.

Worriness was shown in her eyes. She looked down and stared at her fingers. "Just go if you don't like me back... It's fine."

"Nonono!" I hugged her, "Why did you run away?"

There were tears in her eyes, "I... I was scared... I didn't want to hear your rejection..."

I pulled away gently, holding her hands. "I've run straight from Miyamasuzaka, so I could search for you. Does that look like rejection to you?"

"I... I don't know." She looked away, but I could catch the uncertainty from her eyes. "I don't want our friendship to end because of this... So I kept it in. I... I said that before I knew what I was saying..."