Chapter 2 ~ Just Having Lunch Isn't Easy

Hii welcome back to chapter 2!

Basically chapter 2 is just about Tsukasa and his friends, like Nene, Emu, etc.

I'm sorry for taking away Tsukasa's loud and 'I'm gonna be a star!' Self, it just doesn't fit him in this fanfic that way...

Also about adding like 100000 character on Rui's side... I hope you'll remember their names XD

I yawned. Lessons were boring. I already know what I was learning, I studied everything in the summer. Much better than getting hit, though. It's nearly lunchtime, and I can't wait to eat the food that Saki cooked for the first time!

I yawned again, putting my hands and leaning my head on the table, I looked over at Kamishiro, who was sitting two rows to my right and in one seat in front of me. He was sleeping. But that's expected from the genius in the school, even the teachers had gotten used to it.

Ding Dong-

I jumped up, sat back straight on my seat and grinned.

It was twelve thirty.

Finally!

I rushed out of the classroom, put my books in my locker and searched for my lunch kit in my backpack.

Where is it?

I definitely put it in...

"Oi, Tenma! Searching for this?"

"You're joking..." I mumbled, shoving my bag back in my locker and turning around, there Kamishiro and his companions were standing there, looking at me. Kamishiro had one hand in his pocket and the other holding up my lunch kit. The others were just standing beside him and giggling.

This is just a small prank, save your anger. It would be much worse if you did any more unnecessary actions, Tsukasa.

I sighed, sometimes it is the best choice to listen to your own advice, "Give that back, Kamishiro," I said calmly, hoping not to cause conflict.

"Sure," He said, "If you can reach it!"

I was still confused at what he said until he went to the nearest cupboard and put on top of some exercise books that the school owned at a high spot that he thought I wouldn't reach, well, I mean, I couldn't... "There you go! Have fun getting it!" He waved to me, and his friends laughed as they walked away.

I groaned. Although this was not the worst case scenario, it's still annoying. I only had forty-five minutes of lunch and only getting the lunch kit would take me at least ten minutes. I'm a slow eater as well, which is really problematic.

I stood at my toe tips and held my hand up and tried to reach the lunch kit, but I wasn't even one bit close. Kamishiro is 180 cm tall and I'm 172. That was already a big difference.

Maybe if I tried pulling the exercise books down instead the lunch kit would come with it as well?

I pulled the exercise books. Luckily, I was at least tall enough to reach it. I smiled, now I would be able to eat the lunch Saki made me!

That was when something hard fell on me and I fell along with it, hitting my head on the floor.

"Oww..." I mumbled, scratched my head and looked at what fell on me.

The pile of exercise books.

Ugh.

I stood up slowly, putting the exercise books back together and putting them to the corner. That's when my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was Nene texting me.