Chapter 13 ~ Secret Discovered

I was almost hyperventilating 3 times today.

First, the new Sherlock homes styled cards and Rui with a gun. WHAT. Tsukasa scratching his head. HELP ME. I just woke up give me a break.

Second, FIXER MV OUT TMR??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!? Ruikasa real.

Third, DAZAI. IS. ALIVE. I've been waiting a whole month for this. Thank you Bones. And now it's ahead of the manga itself and Asagiri (I think) confirmed season 6. What?!

"Tsukasa-kun?" I said, pushing the door open to the rooftop. He was looking out the fence, with one hand gripping on it.

He turned around, sunlight reflecting in his glasses, "Hey, Rui."

"What did you call me here for?" It's rare for him to do this. Actually, he's never done it before.

He sighed and ran over to me, hugging me. I took that by surprise.

"What-? Tsukasa-kun?" I stammered.

He looked up at me, "Tell me."

I stared at him, "Tell- Tell you what?"

"You're worried about something, aren't you?"

I looked away, "..."

"You aren't denying it, right?" He let go, "What is it? You've been... Different. I don't know how to explain it, but this week, you're just acting weird."

I sighed, "I'm not worried... But I'm confused."

"Why?"

I scratched my head a bit, "I think I was manipulated... I don't know! Am I victimizing myself?"

He crossed his arms, "I can't answer your question if you're not telling me the full story."

"Ugh..." I groaned, "Tell me, am I the strongest among my friend group when I bullied you?"

"Hm... Maybe? Hayashi's pretty much like the leader too," He tilted his head, "But why'd you ask that question?"

"I feel like he's been controlling me..." I picked my fingers, "Like, you know, it's not like I really wanted to bully you, but I just did it... Plus, I thought I was the strongest... I don't know..."

"Hm, that's concerning... Why should I believe you though?" He grinned.

I blinked, "Eh?" Does he not trust me? That grin of his looked disturbing.

He took both of my hands, "Don't worry, I know what you're thinking. I believe you, Rui. That was just supposed to be a joke, I was copying you... Maybe I shouldn't have done that, huh?" He smiled awkwardly.

"It's fine..." I said.

"Promise me you'll tell me everything that bothers you from now on?" He asked.

I'm scared of keeping promises, I always break them, "Well, I don't know? Uhm..."

"Promise?"

"I- I don't know...?"

"Well? You have to answer."

I gulped, "Uhm..."

"I'm not letting go of your hands until you give me an answer."

"Tsukasa-kun, I-" I said, trying to avoid the question.

"It's a yes or no." He said with determination in his eyes. I might have been given a choice, but really, there's only one answer.

It's not like I can say 'no' to that cute face anyway, "Fine..." I smiled a bit, "Yes."

"Haha~" He giggled, "That's what I wanted... Thanks, Rui."