Chapter 4 ~ Conflict

Hiii, here's a new chapter! Sorry for writing too slowly... :)

Btw there are a lot of violence in this (I'm really bad at it sorry if it doesn't sound like what normal people would do I've never been physically bullied before so idk what it feels like)

Just a reminder, Rui's friends (the other bullies) names are Aoki Hayashi, Makoto Aikawa, Kosuke Imagawa. 

Cuz in Tsukasa calls them by their last name and Rui calls them by their first name

Anyway, enjoy!!

I leaned towards him.

And our lips touched.

I've never kissed men before, and it was a little bit disgusting to do so.

But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, kissing Tenma.

In fact, it was a better kiss than...

What I got from most girls.

It wasn't long until Tenma shoved me off him and backed away, maybe 10, 20 seconds or less? I couldn't care less anyway. It wasn't like I wanted to kiss him. Those guys just forced me to.

"What the hell was that?!" He yelled, his face red like a tomato.

I smirked, he's definitely never kissed anybody before, "You look so like-"

A flush of pain suddenly ran through my left cheek.

I slowly raised my left hand and touched my cheek.

I was taken aback.

"What... What?" I said, I did not understand why I got slapped, maybe I just didn't understand where all that anger came from, or maybe I was just underestimating Tenma this entire time.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" He yelled again, glaring at me in hostility.

"Tenma, calm down, I-"

"You what?!" He grabbed me by the collar, like what I did to him a week ago, "I don't need to listen to your excuses! You kissed me because you wanted to mess with me, right?!"

"No, I-"

"You've gone too far!" He said, then realizing something, "So that's what you and your friends were trying to do this week. You bastards spent all this time shoving me to the wall and keeping me there because you had a plan about kissing me and messing with me like I'm a fucking object?!"

He was tightening his grip on my collar, making it extremely hard to breathe for me, "Tenma, listen! It wasn't like that-"

"It wasn't like that~!!" He said sarcastically, and turned back to his usual tone, "It wasn't like what?! You're just making up excuses! I don't want to listen to it!"

"Just let me explain!" I shouted.

He let go of my collar, seeming to notice what he just did, and went over to the door back inside school, "Just... Just stay away from me, you weirdo..."

That word stung.

~

Nene spit her food out her mouth. Not because the food was bad, but because she was disgusted by the fact that Kamishiro kissed me, "He- What the hell?! He- He kissed you?!"

I nodded, "Yeah, he did."

I told Nene and Emu at lunchtime the next day that Kamishiro kissed me yesterday when we were supposed to have class. He ended up skipping both the classes he was supposed to attend after our kiss yesterday, he was probably too embarrassed.