Chapter 7 ~ The Unexpected Confession

Yay!! Chapter 7 done!!

School starts in a fricking week! UGHHHHHHHH

I renamed it from 'Hina's Unexpected Confession' into 'The Unexpected Confession' cuz it sounds more normal and better 

Just so yall know it's NOT a Ruikasa confession. 

I still have things planned before that happens, and possibly some suffering for them~

My eyes shot wide open, "Huh- Huh?!"

"I know it might be hard to believe, but recently I realized I haven't been thinking of you as often, well maybe I have- Well, I don't know, but It was certainly not as much." Hina panicked, "Plus, the kiss we shared earlier felt... Wrong. It didn't feel like our lips belonged to each other anymore. And the hours we shared earlier just felt like I was shopping with a friend, not a lover. It's just- I-"

"Hey, Hina, calm down..." I said.

"I'm sorry, it's just..." She looked at me, her face and eyes slightly red.

Was she going to cry?

"It's fine, Hina. I think... I feel the same way, too."

What she said just now matched up with my feelings. She feels more like a friend than a lover to me now.

"Really...? So, should we stop dating?" She asked nervously.

"Yep, there ain't no point if we don't like each other anymore," I replied, smiling at her. Even though we weren't lovers now, I don't want her to be sad about something like this.

Anxiety was shown on her face, "Thank... Thank you... We... We could still be friends, right?"

"Eh? Of course!" I exclaimed. I still cared for her, but as a friend.

"O- Okay, then." She mumbled.

I tried to reassure her, "Hey, don't stress about it, it's right to break up with someone you don't like anymore. Plus, you didn't even break anyone's heart! I'm completely fine with it!"

"Is that so..." Hina muttered, "If you still like me, you don't need to lie to me, we could still be together..."

"No," I said, "It's fine. Why should you be together with a person you don't like? Even if I liked you, I would still break up with you. It's for your own good. Don't go date anyone you don't like just because they like you, okay?"

"Okay..." She said quietly.

"Let's go home," I headed to the door of the mall slowly along with her, the moon was already shining, "It's getting late."

"Okay, I'll walk home by myself," Hina said, grinning at me. She seemed to return to her normal self, "Bye, Rui-kun!"

"Bye!" I said, and walked the other side, since it's closer to home.

What should I do about Mio?

It takes some minutes to get home by walking. It wasn't far, but it wasn't close to school either. I spent the whole time thinking about how to break up with Mio, but nothing seemed to come to mind. I did actually come up with some... But they just don't feel right.

I looked up. My house was in sight already. When I get home, my mom's probably going to question me for going out late... Ugh.

Eh?

Who's that?

A girl with light grayish green hair shut the door of her house that was next to mine.