AND NOW HIS WATCH HAS ENDED

WOODS

Talana snaps her eyes open from her nightmare, Jorah is sitting by the fire looking at her

Jorah: Are you alright?

Talana: Had a nightmare.

She sits up placing her hands near the fire.

Talana: Your brother?

Jorah: Alden Grey. Younger half brother.

Talana: Half?

Jorah nods his head, using a stick to stroke the flames

Jorah: My mother Lysa had a lover who I did not know. Father knew and he treated Alden terribly. He treated all of us terribly. I only joined the Kingsguard out of fear and love for someone I knew I could never have. I did not want my brother to follow my footsteps so I told him to leave in the night.

Talana: And he went and joined the Night's Watch?

Jorah nods his head.

ELSEWHERE

Karron and Kari are walking though the woods down a small path with forest on each sides

Kari: Is your mother gonna allow me to stay?

Karron: Of course she will. She'll love have another woman in the hut.

They chuckle together

Karron: But I don't think she'll let us sleep in the same bed, you know?

Kari snorts nudging him before he hooks his finger under her chin and kisses her. She kisses him back

KING'S LANDING-SEPT OF BAELOR

Joffrey, Margery, Cersei, and Olenna walk through the Sept of Baelor.

Joffrey: Rhaenyra Targaryen and Clara Gaston was murdered by Rhaenyra's brother or rather his dragon. It ate them while Darrio Gaston watched. What's left of the lovers are buried in the crypts right down there. Another example why House Gaston are really full of cowards

Olenna glares at him clenching her jaw.

Joffrey: Darrio Gaston; the lone survivor of House Gaston brought his mother and her lover's remains back here so they can be buried together. (chuckles) Weak. Pathetic. I will be greater then all the Gastons combined.

CRASTER'S KEEP

Jeor leads a funeral service for the brothers who died. Alden stands by his side with Sam on his other.

Jeor: His name was Bannen. He was a good man, a good ranger. He came to us from- where did he come from?

Edd: Down White Harbor way.

Jeor: He came to us from White Harbor. Never failed in his duty. He kept his vows the best he could. He rode far, fought fiercely. We shall never see his like again.

All: And now his watch has ended.

Alden: And now his watch has ended.

Jeor turns and walks away. Alden keeps staring ahead as the flames begins taking over the body.

Grenn: Didn't think a broke foot could kill a man.

Rast: It wasn't his foot that killed him. That bastard Craster starved him to death.

Sam: Craster's got his daughters to feed.

Rast: You on his side?

Sam: We can't just show up and steal all his food. We're brothers of the Night's Watch, not thieves.