Chapter 38

"Chan, you are crazy." Danbi looked from the fancy-looking entrance of one of the well-known hotels in Seoul to her boyfriend. Only to see him grinning and having red ears.

"Only for you." He hugged her from the side, kissing her temple.
Dani smiled, her hand caressing the side of his face for a moment.

"Let's check in," Chan smiled down at her, taking her hand and pushing both suitcases with his other. Danbi held onto his arm and followed him.

A staff member took their luggage immediately after they reached the door, just like another parked their car after Chan held them in front of the hotel.

Walking through the lobby, Danbi was in awe. Everything screamed luxury and expensive making her feel a little bit out of place.
Even though she owned a good amount of money herself, sadly after the deaths of her parents and having a 2nd generation Idol as an older brother, who made sure from the moment he made money she could live more comfortably as well, Danbi rarely spent her money on things.

Chan talked to the female staff at the reception, getting them checked in while Danbi continued to look around.

"Come, Bi," He kissed her temple once again, leading her to the elevator.

"You are crazy, Channie," Danbi looked up to him, shaking her head and smiling, pulling him down to her once the door was closed and the elevator began to work. He simply grinned before stealing a kiss.

She felt over the moon, almost floating with the emotion running through her body.

A few moments later the Idol led his girlfriend through the hall towards their room, one of the suites of the hotel.

"Chan," Danbi was once again speechless when she finally saw what kind of room he booked and the money he spent on doing so.

"It will get hectic sooner than would I like," Chan whispered in her ears, arms wrapped around her waist from behind after closing the door. "And I won't have as much time for you. So let me treat you like a princess for a few days we have together."

Dani blushed at being called Princess and nodded.

"Nothing is too expensive when it comes to you, Bi." He kissed her cheek before pushing their suitcases into the bedroom.

"Are you ready, love?" Chan called from the hall. He told her an hour ago to get ready for dinner.

"Yes," Danbi answered, taking a last look at herself in the mirror in the bedroom.
Her choice was a simple short black dress with a sheer blouse detail. The black stilettos adding a bit of height and pull the look together.
It was simple, yet effortless.

Taking the small black purse, the female left the room searching for the Idol

"I'm ready, Channie," Danbi said to get his attention. He turned around, eyes lifting from his phone to the girl, he adored to pieces.
And now he was the one speechless.

Chan was dressed in black dress pants and a black silk dress shirt with the arms pushed to his elbows, wearing a pair of black shoes. Matching her.

"Wow," was the first word that came to his mind after a few seconds of staring. Danbi blushed, lowering her eyes to her ground.

Chan walked up to her, hand resting on her waist and the other pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"How am I this lucky?" Chan asked himself. Danbi looked up, smiling. "I am asking myself the same thing every single day." She pressed a sweet kiss on his lips before taking his hand in hers.

„I'm hungry. Let's go before I turn into a monster." she chuckled, pulling him to the door.

Chan laughed. „A harmless monster."
Danbi threw a look in his direction, questioning the comment but grinning herself. Being hungry brought one of the worst sides out of her.

„Yes, harmless." Chan winked, pulling her to his side while walking to the elevator. He kissed her temple, another habit he had formed within the day with their height difference making it perfect for him to always show his love this way.

„I love you." Chan whispered, looking down at her while waiting for the elevator. It caused her to beam up to him, warmth filling her heart.

„I love you more," Danbi hugged him. „Thank you for all of this."

„Everything for you." Chan wrapped her arms around the small frame of hers, pulling her into his chest. „Always."