Chapter 14

"Chan, I think she fell asleep."

Everyone decided to begin a new series together. The rule: only to continue it when the nine were together.

The Idols had the next day off to recharge and prepare for the upcoming tour. So they watched until late at night. It was almost 3 a.m. when Felix realised that the female had fallen asleep next to him and Chan. Her head resting now on his shoulder.

Next to the blond Australian sat Changbin, Hyunjin leaned against him, snoring. Minho sat in front of the couch on top of blankets and pillows with Jisung and Jeongin next to him.
Both are asleep, head resting on his legs.

Seugnmin was in front of the leader, head rolled back and against the leg of the older, struggling to keep his eyes open.

Chan smiled, seeing his member knocked out like this.

"Let's wake them up and go to sleep." Chan carefully nudged Seungmin, helping the sleepy male up before moving to the pair next to Felix.

His voice was low, lightly shaking them until their eyes opened. The pair grumbled but slowly moved, waving at the other half-asleep before leaving the room.

Minho had already woken the pair on his legs and got up, helping them.

"Good Night." the oldest smiled at each other.

Chan turned to the waiting blonde, still sitting on the Couch.

"Let's let her sleep. Driving sleepy and at this hour is dangerous." Chan carefully lifted the female from Felix before laying her back down.
Head now on a pillow.

Danbi sighed in her sleep, making herself even smaller and cuddled herself further into the plush blanket.

The leader watched it with fond eyes before turning off the TV, following the blond. He let a small LED light on, next to the door in case she woke up and needed to find her way around.

"Good Night, Channie." - "Good Night, Felix."

The sun falling through the huge windows, woke the sleeping female up early. She didn't remember closing the curtains. Confused and with furrowed brows, she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

Only to notice she wasn't in her bedroom in her flat. Danbi needed a few more seconds to recognize the living room of a certain Kpop Group.

She couldn't recall when she fell asleep. She knew they were a few episodes of the series in and she had shared snacks with Felix and Chan, snuggled up in a huge blanket that covered the three easily.

"Oh, you're already awake," Jisung's voice caused her to turn around. He looked at her before chuckling a bit. Danbi tilted her head confused.

"You're still wearing Makeup and from what it looks like, you rubbed your eyes, didn't you?" He moved closer.

"Don't tell me I look like a panda bear." Danbi groaned and hit her face with her hands.

"Just a tiny bit." He chuckled. "Go up and behind the first door is a bathroom. Inside the covert is every you need to take it off."

Danbi pouted a bit. "Thank you."

She followed his instructions and went inside the bathroom. Taking a look at herself, she groaned again. Her mascara was everywhere around her eyes and she still had marks from sleeping on her cheeks.

"Makeup remover." Danbi opened the covert and looked for a cleansing balm. It was filled with skincare, everything to take care of and ensure even skin.

After finding what she needed, she took off the leftover makeup. Humming a melody, Danbi rubbed a lotion into her skin.
She could hear males exit their rooms, greeting each other with deep morning voices. A small smile found its place on her lips.

They made her smile. Danbi felt comfortable around them. Like herself. A feeling she has missed.

„Good Morning." Danbi joined the Idols in the kitchen with a smile. Hair tied up into a messy
bun.

Jisung showed her a toothy grin before concentrating on cooking Omelettes. Hyunjin smiled and greeted her. Changbin looked like he just had finished a workout and waved at her while drinking a protein shake.

The sudden touch of a hand on her upper back made her jump before looking up to its owner.
The leader of the group smiled down at her.

„I'm so sorry," Chan apologized. „Did you sleep well?"

Danbi pouted a bit. „Don't scare me like this. But yes I did. Thank you for letting me sleep and sleepover."

The facial expressions filled Chan's Chest with warmth. A warmth that scared him more than he admitted to himself. He had noticed how he reacted around Danbi, emotionally and physically. Touching is one of them.

„You're welcome."Chan's smile faltered a bit, reminding him to take his hand away. „Let's eat together."

It didn't go unnoticed by his members.