Chapter 24

And like this, we did the 3k!
I can't believe it. Again thank you so much

- 🐻

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

After coming home from their short trip, Danbi worked continuously. They had context with various groups and actors planned and Danbi did her part in front and behind the camera.

September went by quickly, and October came.
She sent the three birthday boys small cakes and each a present, she had stumbled across in the past months.

Their daily schedule was packed. Getting up early, filming different things, training and coming back home incredibly late. Finding time to meet one another was impossible.

Danbi gave them each a face time call when they had a moment to wish them a blessed day. Short and sweet, Minho had been with her and wished them a happy day as well.

The leader was the only member she barely talked to. What she had said after the meeting had turned into reality.
No pictures were published but social media was full of speculations after a few posts gained attention, claiming that Chan was seeing someone. They were hints that it wasn't someone who worked in the same industry but knew it well.

Fans picked it up and various names were thrown around, pulling others into the drama. But to her surprise when her name was dropped a few times, her followers and even stays quickly decided she was just a friend due to her brother.
Because she would know better than to be seen with an Idol of the opposite gender alone.

Danbi didn't have any bad feelings for him anymore, the anger and the frustration went away as weeks passed. She began to miss them. Miss him if she was honest with herself.

Chan as well did she sent something for his birthday at the beginning of the month, with the album release only two more days away even a call seemed impossible.

A small cake, grey and black with a little familiar wolf figurine on top of it sat on his desk in his studio next to two small gifts also wrapped in black. The larger box held his favourite perfume as a gift set with lotion and body wash while the second and smaller one held a pair of simple, silver hoops.

Danbi found them when she was going out with Sohee to look for new outfits and accessories for the coming interviews.

October went by as quickly as the previous months, leaves turned into shades of burned orange before falling down. The wind got colder and more chilly days followed another.
Her favourite time of the year.

Another cake was sent along with a present when the second oldest member's birthday was two days before her own.

Danbi decided that she would spend her birthday just with her brother, going out in the evening to eat at one of her favourite restaurants and enjoy the day.

"Why do I need to dress up this much, Min?" Danbi asked her brother while fixing her hair in the mirror in the hallway of his apartment. She got ready here.

"Because it's the first birthday we celebrate together in person, Bi." Minho appeared behind her, dressed in black slacks and a black turtleneck, two grey coats draped across his arm. He kissed her temple before helping her into her coat.

It covered the white dress Danbi had picked out. It wasn't something she usually would go for but after trying it on when she was out with Sohee, Danbi liked it. It made her feel pretty and confident and reminded her of a less she had owned when she was younger.
Her mother had loved it and always called her princess when she had worn it.

It made them feel closer, being reminded of these memories.

"Are you ready, Birthday princess?" Minho recalled them as well, Danbis looked up at her older brother, eyes sparkling. She nodded.

"Then let's go."

Minho held out his arm for her to wrap her hand around. The siblings left the apartment and went to the underground garage with the elevator. The smile never disappeared from her lips.

"There you go." Minho opened the car door for her, making her chuckle. He winked at her and closed the door before walking around the car to get into the driver's seat.

"I love you, Min." Danbi was genuinely happy. A grin appeared on his lips, taking a second to look at her. In his eyes, she was growing up way too fast and turning into this beautiful woman.

"And I love you, little Bee." Minho squeezed her hand before turning on his beloved sports car.