Chapter 35

„You have no idea for how long I wanted to do this," Chan mumbled, his arms wrapped around her tightly, holding her close. Danbi hugged him back, a huge smile on her face.

„Let's get you home, Bi." He kissed her head before looking down at the smaller girl, both happily smiling. Danbi tiptoed to press a kiss to his cheek, only to slip out of his arms and walk over to the passenger side.

Chan chuckled and shook his head. Warmth filled his whole body, a fuzzy feeling.

A few minutes later, he was driving through the sleeping city. Only a few cars passed them, the sidewalks were empty and most buildings dark.

„Are you going to stay over?" Danbi turned to look at the Idol, eyes growing heavier as the minutes passed.

"If you want me to," Chan glanced at her, only to catch her nod a bit, eyes closing. "Sleep, I will wake you when we are there."

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

"You should leave some clothes here," Danbi stood at the door of her bathroom, taking off her make-up finally.

"Now I have every reason to do so," Chan had changed into a pair of comfy shorts from her brother again, his own clothes folded on her dress. With a clean shirt in his hand, he walked up to her.

Danbi blushed, cheeks hot and eyes wandered, trying hard to not stare at him. It was not the first time she had seen him like this - in the comfort of the dorm like the rest of the group, witnessing it at the concerts and seeing a handful of videos.

"Like what you see?" Chan winked and kissed her head before moving past her to take his makeup off as well. It caused the faint colour to intensify.

"Mhm."

The pair stood next to each other, cleaning their faces and brushing their teeth. Smiling, warmth filled their chest as they watched each other in the mirror.

The idol pulled her to his side, holding her close after they finished, still not wearing the shirt. Danbi looked up at him, her arms on her side.

Chan took in every detail of her face, moving strands of hair to the side before kissing her for the second time.

His hands rested on her cheeks, thumbs caressing the soft skin of her cheeks. Fingertips threaded through the hair at her neck.

The kiss was slow, as careful as the first, like he was scared to break her or scare her away.
Danbi let him lead, hands shyly resting on his sides while moving on her tiptoes to make it easier for him.

Her body was filled with tingles and her mind went fuzzy, in a good way. She smiled causing him to smile.

„I'm so thankful that we met." His forehead was resting against hers. Danbi's eyes were still closed, smiling and nodding.

„I can't picture my life without you again," She confessed. „And I'm so sorry for the way I treated you the past months." Her eyes found his. It was easy for him to see her emotions, the adoration and fear.

„I'm just so scared to lose any of this again," She whispered. "But the possibility of you losing your dream." She didn't finish her though. The Idol silenced her with yet another kiss, harder than before. Pulling her closer, arms wrapping around her waist.

It surprised her, she couldn't complain about his way of doing so. So let herself get carried away once again, hands on the trained stomach of the man she adored to pieces.

"What counts is the present," Chan mumbled against her lips.