Chapter 32

Chan and Danbi spent the whole day together, mostly cuddling on the couch. Danbi didn't want to talk or do anything else.

Cuddle up under a blanket while old videos of Shinee played. Danbi wanted to see him, hear his laugh and Jonghyun's big smile. She wanted Chan to know him, more of him.

The pair laughed a lot, Chan rubbed her back when she started to cry, the pain of the loss overwhelming her, and held her close to his chest.

The leader stayed another night, cooking them a dinner of her choice. He held her the whole night before he needed to leave very early in the morning.

Danbi was still asleep when it was time for Chan to leave, he carefully rested her head on the pillow before he sat up, watching the sleeping woman next to him for a moment. The leader was unhappy that he needed to leave for his schedule.

His heart felt warm with this sight.

He changed into a set of new clothes, having spare ones in his backpack before walking back to her and waking her to tell her it was time to leave.

Her eyes could barely stay open but she understood him.

"I will call you later, Bi." Chan gently pushed a few strands of his jet-black hair out of her face before leaning over her and pressing a kiss on her head.

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

The next few days were spent with editing and meetings as the end of the year approached and the final content needed to be scheduled for upload.

"Danbi, can you help me?" Her brother called her over.

The siblings were backstage at the live show for Christmas Eve. Minho was one of the MCs for the show, dressed in a black suit. He held his necktie in his hand while his stylist added finishing touches to his hair and makeup.

"Please." He held it towards his younger sister, Danbi smiled and stood close to him to not be in the way to tie it.

"There you go." Danbi smiled before stepping away, standing close to the wall to clear the walking space for staff members.

"Thank you, Bi." Minho smiled, dimples showing before getting his moderation cards handed. The show was starting in less than 5 minutes.

"I will go to my seat," Danbi squeezed his hand before leaving, waving her way through staff members, managers, idols and backup dancers.

"Danbi." The female looked up and was greeted by her favourite 4th generation group. Everyone was dressed up and ready to perform.
All dressed in various Outfits in grey tones, looking cosy.

"Hi," she smiled and walked up to them. „Merry Christmas, Stray Kids."

„Merry Christmas, Bi." Everyone smiled. But her eyes stayed on the leader of the group, he was showing his dimples but moved his eyes towards the ground watching his shoes.

„We will see each other later," Danbi waved before leaving the backstage area with a security man to get to her seat.

Parents, friends and other close people of idols already filled the VIP Area, she was escorted to. Greeting everyone with a small smile and hello, Danbi moved to a free seat.

From her position, she could oversee the sea of Lightsticks and smartphones. The lights of the stage were still dim, staff member fixing the last few things for the first group.

„Pardon?" A feminine voice speaking in English let Danbi move her eyes away from the fan to her right. A young girl stood next to her, her plump lips pulled up into a smile.
Chan had shown her pictures of her before, and the similarities between the siblings were easier to spot in person.

"Hi," Danbi bowed and moved to the seat to the left so the younger Bang sibling could sit next to her.

"Oh, thank you." Hannah switched between Korean and English.

"You're welcome," Danbi smiled and extended a hand after the Australian girl sat next to her. "I'm Danbi but you can call me Bi." She answered in English.

Hannah smiled and took her hand. "I'm Hannah."

The girls talked while waiting for the show to start. Hannah explained how she wanted to surprise her older brother and the rest of the group for Christmas and flew over the day before. The parents would fly out after Christmas to finish some work projects as a surprise as well.
Danbi adored the idea.

"He was pretty sad when we told him, none of us would be able to be there." Hannah grimaced at the memory.
"As much as we annoy each other, I don't like him being sad and down."

Danbi laughed. "I get that."

Both chuckled before the lights of the stage finally were turned on and the older Choi sibling walked into the spotlight. The whole room erupting in screams.