Chapter 33

The girls were singing along to every song, laughing and having a great time during the whole show.

"Let's surprise your brother and the boys." Danbi stood up and extended her hand for Hannah to take it.

The girls followed the security guard behind the stage towards the changing rooms. They were giggling and looking for the ideal spot to hide the younger female until all of the idols came to change.

A staff member of the boys helped them find a spot in an empty storage room.

"Hello, hello." Her brother wrapped his arms around her small frame, giving her a bone-crushing hug.

"You did so well." Danbi laughed after being twirled around by him.

"Thank you, but you should tell everyone else." Minho smiled. "The performances were amazing." Danbi nodded.

"They were."

Minho went to change out of his suit, leaving her in the chaos of idols. Most greeted her and returned her bowing while Danbi looked for the eight males dressed in black and red.

"There you are." Felix spotted her first, opening his arms for a hug. Danbi couldn't say no to that and let his arms wrap around her once she was close enough.

"You did so well. I loved your performances." Danbi looked up to the black-haired Australian. Felix grinned. "Thank you, Bi."

"You all look like Santa's little helper." Danbi took off his cape and threw it over her shoulders. Felix laughed and let her free again, turning to the staff member to get his microphone taken off of him.

"Another Santa helper," Danbi walked up to the leader from behind and pulled the hood of the car over his head.

Chan turned to her, confused at first and then smiled. "Hi you," He looked down at her and pulled her hug up as well.

"Did you like it?" Chan asked, letting a staff member pull out his in-ears from under his shirt.
"I loved it," Danbi told him honestly.

A huge grin appeared on his face, his dimples showing deeply. Danbi blushed at his reaction.
The pair didn't notice the chuckles from the remaining members around them, watching closely.

"Are you free tonight?" Before Danbi could answer, her brother appeared behind her.
"Yes, she is." He pulled his sister into his side.

"But we wanted-" Danbi looked up confused. The siblings wanted to spend it together and eat with his members and close staff members as they didn't have anything scheduled for the last days of the year.

The older Choi sibling looked at her with a heartwarming smile. "We will spend enough time the next few days, Bi. The five of us will eat together another day together."
He leaned closer and pressed a kiss to her head before saying goodbye and leaving.

"Seems like I am." Danbi had a faint blush on her cheeks that didn't go unnoticed by the older male.

"We will change then." He squeezed her upper arm and called the members to change. "Wait here."

Danbi sat down on a couch, watching Stray Kids' Minho and Changbin say goodbye to two other male artists before walking passed her. They winked at her.
Danbi chuckled.

"You are coming with us?" Minho stopped for a second, and Danbi nodded. He showed his adorable bunny teeth. "I wouldn't have taken no as an answer."

Danbi shook her head at his answer and watched him disappear behind the door. Minho didn't show it much but he liked the younger female and enjoyed her company. And unknown to anyone he liked her even more for making Chan more relaxed.

She took it as a chance and texted Hannah. The younger girl was within seconds next to her on the couch.

"His look will be priceless." Hannah grinned and thanked Danbi for joining her in the surprise. The girls giggled again.