Chapter 10

"Thank you for the jacket." Danbi let the large clothing piece slip down her shoulders and handed it back to its owner.

It was past midnight. The ten were waiting for their caps to pick them up and drive them to their homes.

Chan helped her into her coat that he held after giving her his jacket. "Thanks." Danbi blushed a little bit, smiling at the older.

"You're welcome." Both smiled.

"They are here." Felix pointed to the headlights of two vans appearing on the almost empty road.

"And there is our ride." Minho pointed in the opposite direction. "Time to say goodbye."

The boys pouted. Everyone enjoyed the presents of the Choi siblings. It was natural to talk to them, both were incredibly kind.

"For now. We will see each other in a few weeks again before the footage of today will air to approve it." Danbi reminded the young artists with a smile. She felt the same way.

Grown fond of the eight Idols over the past 18 hours, she definitely would miss their thoughts and opinions on certain subjects.
It was raw to find someone to understand both sides without being an idol themselves.

"Can I hug you goodbye?"
Jeongin asked shyly, showing his adorable huge smile. The cheeks tinted a bit.

He and some other members weren't big fans of physical touch but all of them felt incredibly comfortable around the female and a hug seemed only fitting to say goodbye.

Danbi looked surprised but nodded instantly.

"Can we all hug you?" - "Group Hug?" It was a mix of Jisung and Hyunjin asking it at the same time. It made her laugh.

"I would love that."

Without any hesitation, the eight males wrapped themselves around the petite female. Caught in the middle, a warmth filled Danbis Chest. She couldn't help herself and laugh, eyes closed enjoying the moment.

The older Choi sibling hadn't joined the embrace. He watched the interaction with a smile, seeing his sister genuinely happy for the first time in a long time. To capture the pureness of this moment, he secretly snapped a few pictures.

After breaking the group hug, everyone hugged Danbi separately. Jeongin threw himself onto the slightly older female, Seungmin holding her to his side, Felix rocked them side to side for mere seconds, and Jisung wrapped his arms around her waist and spun them, making her squeal.

Hyunjin held her close and ruffled her hair, earning a pout.
"Not you, too."

Changbin tried his best to detangle the mess and not crush her at the same time. Minho side-hugged her and padded her head, she had learned he was more distant than the others with a stranger but this warmed her heart.

The leader engulfed her in a tight hug, leaning down to her. Danbi had the arms wrapped around his neck. Her head spun with the proximity, smelling his cologne mixed with his scent.

"Thank you so much for today. It's been a while since I saw the members that comfortable and carefree." Her heart skipped a bit at the whispered words. "Myself included."

"You're welcome." Danbi slowly broke the hug, smiling up at him. His Hands rested on her sides for a few more seconds. Both felt warm, comfortable and somehow at peace.

"See you soon." Danbi waved before climbing inside the van after her brother. The eight members of Stray Kids stood outside, waving as well and watched the door close.

The Van drove off.

"Let's go home." Chan ushered the members to the remaining cars, climbing in last and closing.
He settled in his seat, putting the seatbelt on.

"I like her a lot." The other Australian suddenly said, looking over to the older one.
The Koreans in the back agreed to that.
Chan smiled, agreeing to that as well.

"She is special," Chan told them, ears turning red in the dark. Felix chuckled and looked to the back knowingly.

Everyone noticed the chemistry their leader and the younger female instantly had the whole day, small smile exchanges and how each of them attentively listened to the other.

It's been a while since all of them felt so comfortable being interviewed and meeting a stranger.

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

"Today was the first time that I've seen you genuinely being happy," Minho looked over to the girl, who watched the passing cars next to them. "Everyone seemed comfortable around each other. Carefree."

She looked over to her brother, resting her head on her hand, thinking before answering.
"It felt easy to be with them. Natural almost." She nodded.

"To be me."