Chapter 15

"Can I go like this?" Danbi left her bedroom for the millionth time in a different fit, unsure of how it looked.

"Bi, you look stunning and as long as you feel confident, it doesn't matter what you are wearing," Minho told her, going up to her and resting his hands on her shoulder
"But this is my favourite so far."

Her current choice was a pair of black tailored pants, with a tight top and a dark grey blazer. Her Face was hidden with a Nike Cap.

"I don't want to be overdressed," Danbi pouted, looking up at her sibling. "It's their first concert and you will be recognized immediately. So will I."

The first episode of the three-part series just aired on the YouTube channel after the trailers caused chaos on every social media platform.

Everyone knew immediately whose little sister she was and to her surprise, a lot of people praised her performance and even defended her, when the expected other reaction came.

Those comments still hurt her more than she admitted to herself and anybody. Her colleagues and people close to her reassured her that it was her hard work that had given her this opportunity, not being the sister of an Idol.

There were still days she doubted that.

The members of Stray Kids texted her every other day. Felix had created a group with the eight of them and added her to it after she had unwillingly slept over.

Especially after the fans recognized her as the girl from the airport, Danbi's social media accounts turned into a hazard for the next weeks.
A constant fight between followers who adored her and jealous fans, sasaengs at most.

She knew it would only get worse, being seen at the concert but she wanted to support them as they did it, not publicly but in private.

"Bi, you're not overdressed. You look amazing," Minho put his hands on her shoulder, looking down at the petite female. "As long as you feel good and confident, it doesn't matter what you will be wearing."

He smiled and pushed her head a bit down, causing her to pout before readjusting the item.

"Let's go. We don't want to be late."
Her stomach churned in excitement, a bubbly feeling. Danbi was proud of them, knowing now first-hand how hard everyone worked day and night to do their best. Especially Chan, who always credited himself last or not at all.

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

The arena was already full when the siblings arrived in time to be escorted to their seats. They had a direct few of the stage. Danbi knew that Minho wasn't the only idol supporting the group tonight after looking around for a few seconds.

After year's being surrounded by them, she spotted them easily. This time is what was even more noticeable as fans in the section next to them glanced their way and security positioned themself behind their section. They could overlook everyone from there in case something happened.

"It's so full." Danbi let her eyes wander over the fans, dressed in Magnificat outfits. Some wore almost replicas that the members had worn in music videos, others were inspired by the colours of the past comebacks and a few had copied the streetwear fits seen in social media posts or some interviews.

"If I'm not wrong today is sold out and most dates are close to being sold on." Minho watched his sister, take everything in with even bigger eyes before handing her a small bag.

Danbi looked at him confused. "What is it?"
She took it from his hands and furrowed her brows before peaking inside. A present wrapped in black wrapping paper with a green note on it.

"Enjoy the show to the fullest." Danny read what the neat handwriting said. It didn't say who wrote the note, but the small drawing of a dinosaur gave it away.

She had seen it a few times. Seeing him drawing it.

Danbi took off the wrapping exposing the white box with the logo printed across. Opening it carefully before pulling the item out, Danbi could help herself and had a huge grin on her face.
A lightstick rested in her hand, the compass spinning already.

Danbi clicked the button to see if the batteries were inside. It turned on immediately. Slipping on the wristband before putting everything else under her seat.

Right in time as the lights lowered, screams increased even more as the band started to play.
Smoke filled the stage making the eight almost invisible.