48

[Felix]

"So, doughnut or churros, pick one fast!" I said to Hyunjin on the call.

"I don't want to answer until you turn on the camera," He sulked.

"Hurry please, there are people waiting in line behind me," I laughed at him who has been whining. "You can see my hair later. I'll be home in thirty minutes. It'll be more if you keep doing this. Now tell me, doughnut or churros?"

"Churros, with chocolate and tiramisu. Do they have it?" He finally gave up.

I told the cashier my order and stepped aside to wait for it. "How was the meeting?" I tried to continue the conversation.

He giggled, "Guess who is a global ambassador now?"

I smiled at the good news even though he couldn't see me, "Let me guess, my boyfriend?"

"YES!" He shouted. "That's why your boyfriend has filled up the fridge with ice cream. However, someone didn't want to go home and stopped by the salon instead. He also tried to hide his new hair colour from your boyfriend."

He didn't need to be so adorable. It made me miss him more even though we saw each other this morning.

"Oh who's that? Such a bad person."

"No, no, not a bad person. Just a beautiful person," He grinned. "And a hot one."

I lost my words at that. The cashier gave me my order and smiled when I thanked her. I chose to ignore what he said and the butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm going home now," I spoke again when I was already in the car. "Can't wait to see my adorable boyfriend....and the ice cream."

He laughed and I could imagine his eyes smiled, "Be careful, baby."

"You said thirty minutes?" He was already by the door when I arrived. He ducked down to see my hair but I hid it well in my hoodie.

"I bought something else to celebrate the ambassadorship," I lifted up the plastic bag in my hand and the churros were in the other hand.

He jumped up and down excitedly, "Is that what I think it is?"

I nodded and he took the plastic bags then ran to the kitchen. "Seungmin-ah, Jeongin-ah, churros is here!" He called the two who were playing games in the living room.

"What's in the other bag?" Seungmin asked.

"It's dumpling soup, only for me," Hyunjin sounded so happy. Perhaps he was dancing.

I listened to the conversation from my room whilst I took off my bag.

"Yongbok hyung! I want dumpling soup, too," Jeongin ran to my room to whine.

"Let's order more," I took my phone and went to the kitchen.

"Yeay!" Jeongin followed me from behind.

The two ate the churros happily and were even happier when more dumpling soups arrived. Hyunjin was dancing while he was eating.

"Can you show me your hair now?" He wiped his mouth from the dripping soup while smiling happily. "Pleaseeeeee."

"You dyed you hair, hyung?" Jeongin who was chewing the dumpling looked at me. "What colour?"

I smiled before taking the hoodie off.

"Gosh that is so bright," Seungmin giggled, covering his eyes.

Hyunjin was too stunned to speak.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Jeongin shook Hyunjin's shoulder.