22

[Felix]

I opened the monthly calendar from my journal. I didn't write any details but I marked the dates when I had the dreams. The marks started a week after Hyunjin's birthday and it was near the end of April now but the last mark was two days ago after our vacation.

"You're a genius, Lix," Hyunjin smiled. "That's quite a lot. March 29th..." He flipped the page. "April 2nd... Wait- why is almost the same as mine? Let's see..."

"Wait, April 2nd was when Chan hyung stayed with you? In the morning I sent you a breakfast. Were you sick because of the dream?"

He tried to remember before nodding, "You got the dream as well?"

"Well, yes. But the headache wasn't too bad for me even though I still cried. There's just too many coincidences, don't you think? Are we secretly twins or something?" I was trying to think of the reasons while he still traced the journal.

"April 4th was when I hugged you in the morning. Look! We got the dreams when we were with each other!"

"No baby, I had the dream when we were back from LA as well. We weren't together because our individual schedules. I remembered clearly because I was thankful that I got to think about what I wanted to say to you without you being around."

"Ouch, rude," He acted like he was in pain. "What did we do together that made the dreams came, exactly? It's not that we..." He pecked his lips.

"What are you thinking about?" I knew from his face but I didn't want to say it out loud. Both of just giggled before he dipped his gorgeous face on my journal again.

"Did we do something before going to LA?" He pouted his lips trying to think.

"Well the night before that you bought me ice cream," I answered so fast that I surprised myself.

"Right. You hugged me the night before I woke up late because of the dream. Is it the hug?"

"Well, no. We didn't hug in LA before 'that morning' but I still dreamed," I tried his americano and instantly regretted it. "Unless you hugged me when I slept in your room," I looked at him mischievously.

"I didn't!" He brushed my face. "That's right! I also dreamed on the plane when I woke up you were there. Did we hug or do something in the airport?" His eyebrow went up. He was so serious.

"Well let's see in YouTube. They always have our departure and arrival videos," I opened my phone and searched for media accounts. "Which date again?"

"March 29th," He said and we watched it together.

"You tapped my shoulder, see," He rewinded and paused the video. "Wait, only that? And I got the dream?"

"What was the dream?" I was very curious because if the dates were matched there was a possibility that the dreams matched as well.

"Urghhh," He touched his head as it was hurting him again. I gave him the water and let him leaned on the two-seater sofa. "It always happens when I tried to tell people. Does it happen to you as well?"

I shook my head, "I never tried to tell people. Just take it slow, Hyunjin-ah."

He tried to catch his breathes and closed his eyes. "Can I lay down on your lap for a moment?" He asked.

"Come here, baby," I tapped my thighs.

I played with his hair and watched him dozed off. After around 15 minutes, I fell asleep as well.

✳✳✳✳✳ Hyunjin and Felix's Dream ✳✳✳✳✳

"You guys are so boring," Said Marison behind us with the picnic basket. He had to carry everything so he brought himself a friend. Marison was complaining that he had to hike even only for fifteen minutes to the waterfall, because it was supposed to be his holiday.

"What's your name, by the way? Are you a guard, too?" Alexander asked.

"I'm Phoebus. No, I'm not a guard. I'm just his friend," Phoebus answered.

"I'm bringing my non-friend guard that I was supposed to go drinking with because my other lonely friend doesn't have anyone to help him with his love confession on my day-off," Marison complained.

Alexander turned around panicking. He gave Marison a big side eye.

"What? God damn Alexander, sorry I mean Prince Alexander, the girl you're dating is clever enough to know what your intention is," Marison said savagely. "Right, Iris?"

Iris chuckled, "Well, yeah. You're being too obvious, Lex," She held Alexander hand to calm him down. "The maid who did the flower bucket for today is my friend. The one who prepared the food is my mom. She would ask me why you ordered the cooks to make all my favorite foods."

"See?" Marison ignored Alexander who chuckled in disbelief and walked pass him.

Phoebus tried to hold his laugh with his head down.

"You know, as a guard, your behavior is so....ugh," Alexander laughed at the end.

"Well try to find other guards who can keep up with your romantic sides. I guarantee people will question you as the next king looking at time you spend thinking about Iris than your kingdom," Marison spread the mat on the flowery side of the waterfall with Phoebus help. "At least with me you don't need to question my loyalty, huh?"

Iris who had been learning about plants lately planted all the flowery grass and turned the ground around the waterfall bank to be her tiny garden. As soon as they were done, Marinos and Phoebus guarded forest for the couple. This wasn't the first time for Marison, he always had to be close to Alexander even when he went to the waterfall. He had done it since he became Alexander's guard although they had become friends since they were teenagers.

"Love confession, huh?" Iris sipped the wine that was prepared. "You know it's not my thing."

"Yeah I knew and it's not my first time either to say it to you but I rather die trying," Alexander took her hand and draw a heart with his finger.

"Don't ever say those words," Iris gave him a sharp look.

"So? You know I'm not good with words but, could you try to at least like me back?" He kissed Iris palm sending shivers to her body.

"Well, let's see after your third try," Iris giggled. She looked so pretty that made Alexander only wanted to try again for the third, fourth, or the hundredth time.

✳✳✳✳✳ Hyunjin and Felix's Dream ✳✳✳✳✳

[Bangchan]

"Hyunjin-ah, Yongbok-ah, are you having lunch here or outside? Lee Know hyung wanted to know since he's cooking for us now," I read the text Seungmin sent to the group chat.

Changbin, Seungmin, Han, Minho and I are gathered in maknae's dorm to eat lunch since most of us skipped breakfast. Minho bought some meat and Japanese curry cubes so he wanted to cook before our talk with Hyunjin and Felix.

"I don't think they even read the text, hyung," Said Changbin to me.

"I'll just make eight portions regardless," Said Minho. "They can eat later."

I nodded and went to help him with the cooking before my phone rang. It was Jeongin.

"Chan hyung?" His baby voice was heard when I pick up. "I'm back in Seoul and stopped by my hyung's coffee shop. Uhm...Hyunjin hyung and Felix hyung are here?"

"Wait, what?" Minho who heard him from the speaker was surprised. "Can you ask them if they're coming back soon?"

"Uhmmm...," Jeongin sounds confused. "They're sleeping hyung and....both of them are crying in their sleep."