44

[Hyunjin]

✳✳✳✳✳

I arrived at Alexander's bedroom again and he was there with Madison. Marison was kneeling down in front of Alexander who hang his head down as he was crying.

"What happened?" I asked Marison as Alexander sobbed angrily.

"He received a good punch from his dad just now. He confronted about Iris's death as our clues were leading nowhere. The rest of assemblies were hiding behind his dad and received protection from him. We don't have evidence but words from people who were too afraid to be reveal their names," Explained Marison after Alexander announced my arrival to him.

"Understandable, though. Who would want to defy the king, even though he's dirty to the bone," Alexander groaned. "Did you do the hypnotist?"

"Yes. Iris, she's very smart. She figured everything out. She wrote everything down and hid it in the book in the library," I explained before I stopped myself.

"I met Minho!" Phoebus barged in with the brightest smile. "Alexander? What happened?"

Marison explained what happened to him, "Hyunjin is here by the way."

"The only problem is I never went to the library. I need to be hypnotized so Felix can guard me there," I said to Alexander who finally lifted his face up.

His nose was bleeding and he held his head up to stop the blood. His lips were almost torn and it was bleeding as well as it began to stop. He explained the things I just said to the two.

"Oh, I know where it is I think," Phoebus shouted as he realized something. "She never told me what she was doing but I saw her couple times standing between the bookcases in the library and it was always in the same alley."

"Even when she's already dead, she's still be here to help me, huh?" Alexander started to cry and hit the table with his fists. "Fuck! Useless ass! I never deserved her and she didn't deserve to be treated like this," He started to threw punches at himself as well.

His sentence reminded me of what I once said on the BnB more than a week ago. I remembered how hurt he was by the words coming out from my mouth. While he stood strong with all the love inside his chest but I was there cursing at myself.

"Alex, calm down! You're already hurt!" Marison tried to hug him as he sobbed harder.

I joined Marison to held him up but he was too furious at himself and he pushed us both.

"Shit! Stop being a crying baby will you?" I got up and slapped him. The slap stopped him from hitting himself up and he stood there quiet. "If you really want to do it, do it like a man! Get yourself up! Think about the kingdom you will lead one day and make it as great, as prosper as she wanted to be!"

"It costs me so much pain every night and tears that I have to witness streaming down on Felix's cheeks to be at this point. You better do it properly and come up with a good plan!"

"Listen to me! She has many names and reports of what they've been doing. Including Aster's death and three other names killed the night after her death. If you can finish this, you have to make revolution on your kingdom. So suit the fuck up and build the guts."

He looked at me before he sat back to his bed. His bloody hands were rested on his knees. He was quiet for a couple minutes before he spoke "If you guys knew what happened, my future life just slapped on on the face and cursed at me."