28

✳✳✳✳✳ Hyunjin and Felix's Dream ✳✳✳✳✳

"Hi!" Iris greeted Alexander cheerfully. The man was still trying to wake his eyes meanwhile the woman had been so energized early in the morning. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry there was a squirrel so I screamed. It was very cute but my scream made it scared and ran away from me," She pouted.

Alexander giggled to see Iris with all of her gardening equipment outside his window. "What are you doing, my love?"

"I told you I wanted to plant some flowers since you love painting them," She spread her arms to show Alexander all the seeds she had planted. "I have read everything I need to know. I guarantee they'll be perfect for your painting. You need to wait, though. Maybe for couple of months?"

Alexander scratched the back of his head and smiled uncontrollably. He was flustered because he was happy even though it wasn't the first time someone had done something for him given to his birth privilege. However, the things Iris had done for him was never related to that, she was genuine and full of surprise. She always gave him something that he didn't realize he needed. Including her presence.

"Did you eat breakfast, my love?"

"Why do you keep calling me that?" Iris complained while putting some soil back to the ground.

Alexander sit on his bed with both of his arms on the window, looking at his pretty Iris with love in his eyes. "Because you are my love, my sunshine, my world and all? Even though you never said it back, I still love you."

Iris pretended that she didn't hear that. She kept digging for more seeds to find their home to bloom but she was smiling from his heart.

"Well, I'll get the breakfast ready then. Just come inside when you're ready, my love." Alexander got up from his bed and hummed some songs that was unfamiliar for Iris' ears.

✳✳✳✳✳ Hyunjin and Felix's Dream ✳✳✳✳✳

[Felix]

I woke up alone without Hyunjin next to me. His voice could be heard slightly that I knew he was on the phone with someone. I pushed away the blanket so I could go to him with the lingered headache and tears per usual. He smiled at me when our eyes met.

"It's Chan hyung," He put his phone a bit away to whisper to me. "He's looking for us."

I heard him explaining what happened last night and confirming to Chan hyung that he was aware for his photoshoot in three days. I checked my phone and saw my schedules had been added as well last night. We were too busy with each other to check. I closed the group chat and searched for some places to visit today.

Hyunjin sighed when he landed on the sofa to join me and laughed a bit later when he heard my stomach growled. "I miss that," He pat my stomach. "What does my baby want to eat?"

"Let's eat outside!" I said excitedly. "I found some places and a park for us to visit. What do you think?"

He smiled, "I thought we're going to talk about the dream?"

"We can do it when we're back. Let's go back here before the dark. I want to have a little bit more of fun before we get busy again," I showed him the group chat and he nodded because he already knew.

"I'm really nervous. This is gonna be my first fashion show without you," He played with his fingers.

"That's still eight days away. I'm sure you'll do fine. You're an amazing person. My amazing person," I took his hands and kissed his long fingers. "You'll take everyone's breath away I'm sure. Because who wouldn't?"