9

[Felix]

Hyunjin and I didn't stop smiling while finishing the main course. He always looked so gorgeous but today he's sparkling. No, Felix, that's just how you see person you like.

"Are you gonna stare until you make a hole between my eyes?" He asked shyly. I was obviously blushing but seeing him like this was very new to me. "What are you thinking about?"

I giggled "Hmmm...About how all of this feels like a dream. One year ago, I tried to keep it cool that you sat on this very table looking excited about our first event. You still had your old camera and showing me the pictures. Today, because I chose to be brave to ask you to eat out, I don't have to steal a glance to admire you anymore."

He's playing with his jacket sleeves around his wrist and took them to cover half of his face, "I have something to show you. I don't know what you'd think if you saw it before today uh..."

He pulled out his sketchbook out of his bag and gave it to me. I had seen that book around but I knew he didn't show it to anyone.

"Can I open it?" I asked and he nodded. 

There were a flower sketched on the first page and a pair of eyes on the second. I didn't realized whose eyes they were until I saw the nose sketch on the third and lips on the next page.

"Is this...?"

"Yes, you."

I flipped the next pages slowly. There were more flowers of different kinds and half of my face or side view of me. Some of them are just sketches but some were painted with soft color or colored by pencils. I was speechless and lost in beauty of his work. I never knew he paid so much attention to me that he drew me multiple times.

I smiled at him, unable to say any words. He smiled back knowing it. I kept admiring his works until the desserts came.

On the last page, he painted half of my face with some red paints on my cheeks and rosy pink for my lips.

"That was the night in LA. I finished it next to you when you were sleeping," He opened his hand and I reached it. "Yongbok-ah, I know I'm not good with expressing myself but believe me, I will try with more than just a painting to show my feelings to you."

I shook my head, "You don't need to, Hyunjin-ah. The pictures you drew, I can see it that you think of me a lot. I wished I was this brave years ago so I could tell you right away." 'Happy' is not the right word anymore.

"I don't know what we are gonna call each other now. But whatever it is, let's be together for a long long time," He stood up from his chair hearing my words. He came to me from the other side of the table and pulled me in his hugs. His wide figure made feel so small in his embrace.

"I feel so happy and complete, Yongbok-ah. Let's be together," He squatted next to my chair and looked up to me. "Thank you."

I brushed his peachy hair and put my head on top of his. "Let's finish the lunch and get you some coffee in other place."

He laughed, "You know me so well."

We paid for the lunch and looked for a nearby coffee shop. We walked after telling the driver to wait for us there.

"I like that we often think the same way," Hyunjin said looking at my outfit.

"Yeah that's why I was flustered last night when you chose the same restaurant," I looked at the camera in his hand. "Let me take picture of you."

I took some pictures of him and he took mine as we walked

I took some pictures of him and he took mine as we walked. We found the place that he found from the internet and grabbed a black coffee there. He also bought me a buttercream coffee that is sweet just like my taste.

We hopped back on to the car and I told the driver our next destination.

"Are we going shopping?" He asked when he heard the brand name between the sentence.

"Yes and I want to buy something for Jisung and Lino hyung," I said while sipping the coffee.

"What for? Their birthdays are months away," He put up some fingers as he counted the months.

"I haven't sent them gifts to congratulate them being a couple."

"THEY WHAT?"

[Hyunjin]

Felix took some tissues to clean the coffee I just spit on the car seat. He just laughed it off and took my camera away.

"I see you were clueless about it as well," He said while cleaning my hands. "Minho hyung told me two days ago. I was asking him about confessing to you."

"All done," He said smiling at me.

"Thank you, baby," I got shivers saying that. I called him baby few times before but this time it felt different. "So, you told him first? What did he say? I wanted to tell Chan hyung before but I waited until I talk to you."

"Well I was almost losing my mind thinking of what I had to say to you. So I just asked them vaguely without mentioning your name and they just figured out themselves. They said I was being too obvious," He leaned himself to the seat facing me. He looked so soft and slightly caffeinated that his eyes were open wider than before.

"Them?" I asked.

"Yes it was a dinner conversation. Four of us were there and they fully supported me. Especially Minho hyung who told me about his experience so far being a secret couple with Han," He held my hand that was cold because of the iced coffee.

"So three of them knew already about us. How is it going for Minho hyung and Jisung?" I think the two were just so close to each other since the beginning being a lovey doves on and off camera that I never thought before that they were actually a real couple. Or I was just too insensitive.

"I'm sure it's four now. I don't think Minho hyung will keep what I said secret from Han. By the way, he told me they're not making it official for themselves or anyone. They told Chan hyung about it and they agree that the best way was to just be committed to each other now and be together," His voice got lowered as he said the last sentence.

"And what do you want, Lix?" I took his hand. "What do you want us to be?"

I could say what the other two did was what best for the team. However, it was me and Felix. If he wanted more, I could do more.

"I want to take my time thinking of the answer to that but I think at this point we need to talk about it. You know we have a meeting tomorrow for the music video, so I asked Chan hyung to meet me later for dinner," Felix was always one step ahead despite all of his clumsiness.

I nodded, "I will come with you. Since it's not about your feelings anymore. It's ours."

He smiled while looking at my hand, "Thank you, Hyunjin-ah."