50

[Felix]

Hyunjin parked his car in front of a building full with plants surrounding it. Unexpectedly we drove for an hour an half to west outside the city. He made another reservation in a restaurant for dinner near the sea but we arrived early so we walked on the beach first watching the sunset.

The wind kissed our faces softly and we exchanged smiles countless of times when our eyes met. We stopped walking at one point. I took my time listening to my heart that beat so fast thinking about the confession and my mind was busy arranging words. Somehow, he was quiet too.

"I'm sorry if my dad was still quiet today," He looked at the sea when he said that, probably feeling sorry that it happened.

"It's okay, we can give him time. I'm happy that he asked my family to come. How was it for you at home before you go there?" I asked because the last time he went back home, he came back crying.

"Yeah, he was trying to play it cool but he kept on checking his appearance on the mirror. I heard from the living room that he wanted to look good in front of you," He giggled now, looking more relaxed. "I'm so lucky to have you, again."

"You need to emphasize on the 'again', yeah?" I brush my hand on his beautiful face.

He spread his arms looking proud, "Well, how many people are as lucky as me to have you TWICE?"

"I know right, I should've explored and seen another person in this life, why do I end up with you again?" I sticked my tongue out to tease him and he looked pissed so I ran away.

"Ya! Come here!" He shouted while chasing me.

I screamed and laughed when he finally caught me. He carried me on his shoulder to the water and pretended to throw me away. He stopped because he didn't want to make my white shirt dirty.

"Welcome, gentlemen," A foreigner welcomed us in the restaurant. The restaurant was small but it looked legit and intimate. "Mr. Hwang and..."

"Lee Felix," I introduced myself.

"Welcome, Mr. Hwang and Mr. Lee. I'm very happy to host both of you today. Let me take you to our balcony like Mr. Hwang requested," He began to walk in front of us and explained the place while showing what he had been doing in Korea.

The guy, Jean is a cook and the restaurant owner. He was born in Seoul but he moved to France when he was little to live in his father's home country. He was back here because his father passed away. Following his dream to open his own restaurant, his mother taught him how to cook. When she felt like she wanted to spend her retirement in her country, she brought him along here.

"My mom planted the vegetables here organically, raised the chicken along with all spices I need, and that's what made my restaurant known. If you register now, you'll get a seat only in three months because we only accept five customers a day with different time or reservations," He explained, showing us the second floor restaurant that was entirely a garden for the vegetables, herbs and spices. "The seafood here is also from local fishermen."

"And how many long ago did you register then, Hyunjin-ah?" I smirked at him who already looked so proud.

"Almost six week ago, after we did the hypnotherapy," He frowned his forehead, trying to calculate.

We finally arrived at the rooftop of the building and Jean left to deliver us some makgeolli only minutes after. We were seated in the middle of another vegetable garden but with more trees compared to the one below. The warm lights on the ceiling made the atmosphere so cozy.