11

[Felix]

Jisung jumped from his chair looking flustered, "Awwww both of you don't need to do this," He took both of the bags me and Hyunjin bought before.

"They do," Said Minho hyung taking one of the bag. "We've been watching you falling in love to each other and I gave him a big push so we need at least this....hoodie?"

He looked so happy. Both of them did.

"So if that's the case, you guys also needed to buy me something," Seungmin looked envious. "I was there, too!"

"Me too, hyung," Jeongin joined him.

"Well you got me some damage here," Said Changbin hyung who also just lost his money.

Chan hyung smirked, "I never said keeping a secret was free so...."

Hyunjin grabbed my hand, "Ok we will be going now."

All of them tried to stop us and said that all of them were just joking.

"Phew, it's our first day and I thought we're already losing a fortune," Hyunjin whispered to me.

I got goosebumps to hear the word 'first day'.

We didn't stay in the restaurant for too long since the members wanted to go around meanwhile Hyunjin and I went back to the hotel. Changbin hyung chose to go back with us since he wanted to work out in the hotel gym.

"Are you guys joining me?" He was sitting in the middle of us. We shook our heads immediately. "Why? Are you going on second date immediately?"

"No. We didn't go to to a date earlier, as well," Said Hyunjin smiling. "I will take you to proper date later, Yongbok-ah," His head peeking from behind Changbin hyung thick chest.

"Ahh? What's this? Why am I in the middle of this?" He tried to escape our arms that linked to his. "Set me free!"

"So...good night?" Hyunjin took me to my door. "See you tomorrow? What do I have to say?" 

I laughed at his awkwardness. "Good night, Hyunjin-ah. I'll text you." His room was only next to mine and he acted like we wouldn't see each other tomorrow.

He was about to grab my hand when a manager and a staff came. "Having fun shopping, guys?" He asked looking at the shopping bag.

We nodded at him and had some chit-chat before going to our rooms.

I spent half an hour smiling on my bed before washing up.

"In case you forget, I like you Lee Yongbok."

Hyunjin texted before he went to sleep. I covered myself with blanket so he wouldn't hear my scream from the next room.

✳✳✳✳✳

I was waiting anxiously at the port after a few ships arrived. We heard we gained a victory from some of soldiers but I didn't know what for. Number of the ships that came back were fewer than when they left and I kept looking for someone. I saw many kingdom guards not far from me. He must be there.

"Oh, Iris," A guard from the previous dream bowed to me.

"Marison, where is Alexander?" I asked with heavy breath from the running.

"He's inside," He pointed to his ship. "He's not..."

I ran inside without listening to what he had to say.

He was sitting on a chair with one arm on his lap while the other one waved at me. I looked at his arm that was wrapped with a cloth with some blood stain. It looked a bit reddish brown.