7

[Felix]

"Is it that obvious? Am I that obvious?" I asked the three people who smirked at me.

Minho hyung shook his head, "If you don't realize it, Yongbok, we all have a pair of eyes and only you look at him like he's the most precious thing in the world. I mean I totally get it, he's gorgeous, but my Jisung is the most adorable still."

"Comparing your men on the dinner table, really?" Seungmin acted like he wanted to puke.

"Wait...Hyung and Jisung?????" Both of my hands fell on the table and my jaw to the floor when I realized.

Seungmin laughed, "Are you always this clueless, Lee Yongbook?"

"I'm trying not to tease them in front of the staffs but it's SOOOO hard," Jeongin hit Minho hyung softly.

"I'll kill you if you dare to do that."

"So the staffs don't know? I'm assuming that our agency don't know as well. But the members know that you guys are in relationship?"

"I wouldn't say that it's a relationship because we need to be professional but we know that we're together and are committed to be together," Minho hyung fixed his sitting position as he got more serious.

"Professional? When Stays are calling you guys husbands already?" Seungmin asked for a staycation in the oven.

"Did you announce it to the other members?" My eyes widened. This whole facts felt like an open door to the small room in my chest.

"I don't go around to announce it. They figured out by themselves. I don't know about Changbin and Hyunjin but I did talk to Bang Chan. He knew for a while already. He's okay as long as we can keep it secret. You need to talk to him as well. He wouldn't like it if he has to figure it out later."

I nodded to agree.

"Whatever Hyunjin says later, whatever happens between you after the confession or in the future. I hope it won't affect the team and our teamwork, or the atmosphere in general. That's the least thing we all want. Performing in one team as long as we can should always be our main goal."

"And please no smooches or any kind of flirting in front of us because ewwwww," Seungmin cringed himself.

I laughed, "Well, I don't know if it's mutual. I just want to express what I have been keeping for myself. It's hard to hold it these days. I just want to let him know especially after what happened in LA."

Jeongin put his ice cream spoon down, "WHAT HAPPENED IN LA?"

[Hyunjin]

My sleep has gotten better this week. I only had one dream on the plane when were going back to Seoul after LA and it was repetition of the previous ones. I sat with Chan hyung on the plane because he was still worried. Once we touchdown in Seoul, we didn't even time to eat together. We had a lot to prepare for the new album and I also had some personal schedule.

It was already night time when we arrived in Paris three days later. I saw the members were very excited and Felix practiced his French for the introduction speech many times. He looked so nervous for the performance the next day when we did the rehearsal and when we ate out just the eight of us.

He looked so cute in his stage outfit on the day of the show, though. He got a brand deal and someone from the company came to style him. He looked like a kitten.

I was waiting for the day he'd ask me to talk because since last week my head keep making speculations. I was wrong to hug him that day.

On the bed specifically,