29

[Hyunjin]

Felix laughed to see me panting from riding the bicycle uphill. It wasn't even that steep but I was out of breath because I was singing non-stop. The view was so beautiful, the air was so clean and my boyfriend got me on the happiest mood. My spring has never been so beautiful.

He stopped and got off from his bike, waiting for me. I stopped next to him and gave me a bottle of water from the basket attached to front of the bicycle. We put all the plastics from the supermarket as well there, dividing them fairly to our own baskets.

"You're done singing? Let's just walk now," Felix took out some tissue that we bought and wiped them on the dripping sweat on my face. It was strange that he didn't have a single sweat dripping. Though his sweater had some sweat mark especially on his back.

I closed my eyes and leaned closer to him, allowing him to wipe the sweat. I heard him giggling and caught his hand just in time after he was done. I placed a kiss on his hand, multiple kisses, when he was drinking the water. He couldn't have much of it since he was giggling again and pushed my face away from the embarrassment.

We pushed the bicycle for the rest of the journey. Walking slowly side by side with him while enjoying the view.

"I was amazed," I opened a conversation since all we did from the park was riding and singing.

"You were in good mood, I can tell. What amazed you?"

"Just when I thought I couldn't like you more, you surprised me and I fell in love all over again."

I wasn't able to put of how much I liked him most of the time but today lots of words have been formed in my head. The time we had today brought up hundreds of adjectives of how I was feeling to him. Love, content, tender, endearing, complete. You name it all and it'd be perfect to stand stay by side with his name.

"I didn't do much today, though. But I'm happy if you're happy," He grinned with his nose crunched up. 

"Even that, that smile, I fell in love again," I put my hand on my chest trying to calm my heart down.

Felix carried two big plastics that we put on his rear basket back to our BnB unit. I carried three following him from behind, "Be careful of the steps, baby," I warned him as he struggled to see the small stairs.

"I got it," He smirked like a little rascal. "Even though I fell, it wouldn't be the first time I fall for you."

"I just don't want you to get hurt. Damn, you know what I mean," At the time our six months old age gap felt like six years. He always acted like a little boy when he was happy. It wasn't a complain, though. I liked seeing him like that.

We put the plastic bags on the kitchen counter and put the meat on the fridge. It was two in the afternoon already so I felt hungry again, but I didn't have the energy to cook and I didn't want him to. I wanted him to relax as much as he could in our short given time. In three weeks, we would have our comeback and even though the preparation was done, we still have tons of content to be filmed in two days.

I decided to order the food from the restaurant number on the fridge. The owner of the units also owned a restaurant nearby and had stamped the menu as he explained last night upon our arrival. I was ready to call after deciding a menu with Felix in my arms when I realized I left my bag on the bicycle. He didn't let go of me when I was walking outside. Speaking like a baby who didn't want to be left alone. So we walked side by side while holding each other's arms.

Four pair of eyes were watching and showing us the straightest face we ever seen on them.

"Told you," I whispered while leaning my forehead to Felix's head.