46

[Hyunjin]

"Just how much lower can you be?" Alexander giggled at his father but his eyes were moving a lot. He was afraid but he tried to shake off the feeling. "Not only me but also your wife? What's gonna be left for you in this world but money, land, a snake next to you and a starving kingdom?"

His father laughed. This was my first time seeing a king who was so cruel. When his kingdom was very beautiful and keep expanding because they were winning the war, the head is nothing but a greedy and cruel man. I didn't know how much Alex was so distant from his father until now because I never dreamed it but I could see now that he cared more about his mom.

"Not so fast," A guard that held his mom fell on the ground when his leg was stabbed by Marison. Ethan also fought the other guard next to her. They then took Alex's mom and brought her to Alexander. Alex sighed in relief as he hugged his mother. For a second he was just his mom's little son and a second later he built his defense again since the room was still intense.

Marison and Ethan joined us. He informed that all the guards were now out from their common room. He said it was his choice. A lots of the guards family were helped a lot by Iris and Alexander, those who stay neutral can stay there and not more than ten of them came to help and stood behind us.

"You want a war?" His uncle said when he saw those guards coming in.

"We don't have to, if both of you and all the names on the paper admit all the wrongdoings you have done and give yourself up," Alexander's words were firm and he sounded strict. He was a lot braver than how I saw him this morning.

"Well then, son," his father flicked his finger and the guards with special armors and spears made a circle surrounding us. "You may kill the prince," He ordered.

"Hyunjin, take my mom if you have the chance to," He whispered and pushed his mom closer to me.

The guards marched closer with sword and spears. Leander screamed before he attacked whoever stand in front of him and so the fight happened.

I held the sword in my hand tighter and held Alex's mother hand with my other arms. The assemblies were quiet as they watched because almost half of them were as old as the king. I saw Alexander's uncle sent an order for more guards.

Minho hyung looked at me before he joined the fight, "Stay with the queen."

I nodded, "Don't get hurt, hyung."

He pulled a guard who were running to Phoebus by the head to take the helmet off and kicked his back. He stopped the spear coming to him with his other hand and took the guard's sword to stab his arms and legs. He couldn't believe that he did it but he gathered himself fast to come to another one. "I'm sorry," he said to the guard who screamed in pain.

Sky joined me, both of us were bad at fighting but together we made a good team handling guards that came at us, taking turns to unarm them. I kicked the back of the leg of one of them then Sky took the spear to stab their leg. Another one came so I took the spear and pushed him back before Changbin hyung saw him then knocked him off with his elbow then Ethan kicked the guard on his face. They nodded and smirked to each other.

"Baby," I heard Felix started to cry. I hoped he knew I was okay.

Well, so far.

"Uhm, permission to kill?" Leander asked almost screaming. The guards were clearly stronger than the previous ones. They keep coming back even with the swords cuts.

"Granted," Answered Marison while dodging then stabbed one of them. "Don't even know who they are. Exclusive pieces of shit."

"Why didn't you say that earlier?" Phoebus complained but then laughed at the guards in front of him. "You'd hoped you came at me earlier, hadn't you?" He slitted his neck and pushed him to the ground.