23

[Bangchan]

"Hyunjin hyung, Yongbok hyung," Jeongin tried to wake the two after he put us on video call. Both of them woke up slowly and tried to scan the room.

"Hi love birds," I waved at them when Jeongin gave the phone to Felix.

"Chris? I'm sorry we didn't plan to take this long," Felix rubbed his eyes. I saw Hyunjin tried to wake up as well.

"It's okay. Are you guys good?" I was concerned.

Both of them nodded, "I think so. Just the usual headache, hyung," Answered Hyunjin softly. I understood that he might got the dream again, "We'll go back now."

"Take your time. Don't drive if you can't, I can pick you up if you want," I put down the knife I was using to chop the garlic to make me look less scary.

"We got bathroom door to replace. Don't add my car to the list," Said Han from the dining table.

"It's okay, hyung. I'll take Jeongin as well. Have to greet his parents first, though," Hyunjin sipped his coffee and yawned. "Do you guys want anything from the coffee shop?" He asked and we wrote what we wanted in the group chat.

The three arrived around an hour later. I checked Hyunjin and Felix because they fainted last night. Their faces look a bit pale and swollen, the same when I checked on them as they were asleep last night.

"We're okay," Said Hyunjin while taking off his hoodie. No, I think it was Felix's.

"Take shower first you guys," Minho hugged to the two that didn't look good. He didn't usually do it without being asked. "I'm still cooking the meat."

Hyunjin went to the other dorm while Felix to the bathroom. He had to put a chair behind the door so it didn't open by itself.

They came back 30 minutes later and we dug in right away. Minho's cooking never disappoints. He always loved cooking for people and even right now, he was looking at both Felix and Hyunjin. He was still worried I'm sure.

"So tomorrow Minho will MC-ing in MBC and Felix will have a fashion show to attend, yeah?" I made sure about the schedule again. It was always easier when we had schedules together than individuals.

Minho nodded, "Are you gonna be okay, Yongbok? Do you really have to go?" He as he put down more meat in both Hyunjin and Felix's bowls.

Felix nodded as well, "It's important, hyung. I'm gonna have to meet the designer for the house production I will be ambassador for." 

Changbin clapped his hand for Felix, "As expected, the face of Stray Kids!"

The others congratulated him as well. The news came two days ago. I texted him, even though I video called him in the morning, but he didn't reply and heard news about him fainting last night instead. I didn't want to ruin the moment with questions about last night yet. After we finished the lunch everyone gathered in the living room after taking the coffee, breads and cakes Hyunjin bought. Looking like they knew what was coming, Felix and Hyunjin kept looking at me and Minho.

Hyunjin sat on the sofa, leaning to Jeongin who always welcome his clingy behavior. "I'm sorry I made you guys going back early," He tried to brush his hair back as it was getting long already.

"It's okay, we will fly there again in two days. I have to go back for the music show as well," Minho answered. Han was busy eating the bread next to him, storing the bread inside his cheek. A quokka, indeed.

"Care to explain to us what happened?" I played with straw of my lemonade. Felix sat next to me but he leaned on Changbin.

Our eyes were switching between the two.

"First of all, it has nothing to do with our vacation. Everything went great. Oops- I mean it went o-okay?" Felix looking at Hyunjin confused.

"Yeah, yeah, it was romantic. We know," I chuckled because the two were so cute. They didn't want to start any awkward conversation by talking about their personal time.

"But after you came back you locked yourself in your room and didn't eat," Seungmin whined. "Did you guys fight?"

Hyunjin waved his hands, "No. It was because of the dreams we had. I also had it in the vacation that's why I was so scared to fall asleep. I slept only for one hour then went to meetings at the company."

"Dream?" The others looked confused. I guessed Hyunjin didn't tell anyone but me.

"Just like when you were in LA for the last tour?" Asked Minho. I forgot he came with me to Hyunjin's room there.

Hyunjin nodded, "I tried to tell Chan hyung about it but it always drains my energy. Even with Felix earlier, we tried to talk about it but we couldn't do it for too long, that's why we fell asleep in Jeongbin hyung's coffee shop."

"Hyunjin told me that he's been having the same dream and he's tired every time he wakes up. Like headache, crying and stuffs?" I looked at Hyunjin to make sure as I tried to explain to the others, "So, you're saying Felix also went through the same thing all these time?"

Felix looked at me with guilt in his eyes, "I'm sorry I didn't tell any of you. I was trying to understand the dreams as well so I could tell you, but it was too confusing for me."

"It's okay," Changbin patted his back. "We're here now. Both of you don't need to tell us everything if you can't bear the headache and all the stuffs that will happen to you. We all want everyone to be okay, not torturing you like we were in investigation room."

"Right," I nodded to agree. "We have all the time in the world, guys."

Felix smiled and I saw Hyunjin smiling at me.

"We figured something out, though. We haven't talk about the dreams yet but we saw the pattern and I know it sounds crazy, but we think that our dreams are related because it happens almost at the same time for us," Felix tried to explain.

"Huh? So when you dream, Hyunjin dreams as well?" Asked Han. "What is exactly happening in the dreams?" He asked the questions we all had wondered.

"Since it'll cost you energy and physical pain to tell the story from the beginning. How about we ask you questions and you can answer as long or as short as you want?" Lee Know spoke up to set things straight like he always did. The two agreed to the idea. "Okay so, who are you in the dream, Felix?"

Felix sit up straight, Hyunjin watched him closely. "I'm a girl, called Iris."

Hyunjin sighed, "Fuck," He covered his face and laid his back to the sofa. He started to cry and Felix who was worried stood up to be beside him. Jeongin looked at the two confused before joining Changbin on the floor.

To everyone's surprise, Hyunjin stood up to escape Felix. He was left there shocked and followed Hyunjin not long after. "You know what happened to Iris, right? You know..."Hyunjin started sobbing.

"I know," Felix tried to hold Hyunjin in his arms but he kept pushing him away. "Hyunjin-ah, calm down. Tell me what happened, please."

Hyunjin fell on the floor made me and Changbin stood up immediately to check him. Felix caught him just in time, luckily. He wrapped his arms around Hyunjin as he was sobbing. "I am Alexander in the dream, Lix."

I saw tears were falling from Felix's eyes but he wiped it away so Hyunjin couldn't see it. He looked like he was in disbelief, he looked shocked, he looked broken.