27

[Hyunjin]

"Yes, you did," Felix said with his teary eyes. Part of me was relieved that he didn't hide it but I would lie if I say I didn't curse at myself.  "You didn't want me to be around when I needed you the most. We are us, Hyunjin-ah. Whoever Iris and Alexander are, we're not them. Perhaps they're us in other dimensions or maybe they were us in the past, I don't know, but we're not them," He started crying and every tear falling from his eyes was a stab to my heart.

I kneeled before him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I hid my face on the throw that covered his thighs. "I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I will do better, Yongbok-ah," He put his head on mine hearing my words. Both of us were a crying mess for a while there.

"Please promise me you won't do it again," He hiccupped his words between the crying. I shook my head and held him tighter.

"I need wodah," He whispered and three words in his Australian accent were enough to make me laugh again.

"Ne, sonim," I said while getting up. "Wodah is coming!" I ran inside for the water and tissue.

"I put make up took look good for the dinner and you ruined it," He pouted made my heart explode.

"Ah so that's why I can't see them," I wiped his make up and his tears. He looked confused but he didn't seem to mind. "There they are! I love your freckles, don't cover them okay?" I leaned closer and kissed the stars on his cheeks.

"How can I be mad at you?" He sulked but he was smiling. "Revenge!" He shouted before pinching my cheeks.

Of course he would choose the sweetened popcorn among all the snacks we bought. He is Felix. "Nyam nyam!" He said excitedly while opening the popcorn bag. The sound of cicadas can be heard far away and the sound of him chewing almost sound like an ASMR show. I looked at him fondly and he smiled, "I miss you so much, especially when you look at me like that."

"Like what?" I fixed my sitting position so we could see each other's faces. The swing went back and front as my legs kept kicking the ground softly.

"Like I am yours?" He giggled. "I don't know! Don't ask me that kind of question!" He looked awkwardly cute.

"Like what?" I asked again while sipping the beer out of the can. "Tell me!" I put my face closer to him but he unexpectedly kissed me on the lips so I was stunned there for a moment.

"That's the only way to make you shut up, huh?" He giggled and sipped his beer as well.

I grabbed his neck and sealed another kiss. My lips went between his and parted them open. He pushed the beer in his mouth with his tongue to enter mine slowly and smirked when he pulled away. "Like it?" He whispered.

"So much," I smiled after swallowing his sweet beer. Even though his lips were sweeter, hehe.

He shook his head, "Oh, now it's getting hot." He took off his hoodie that smelled like his soft cotton perfume. "Okay we need to focus. We obviously have tons to say to each other."

"Oh I don't know if I can after that," I whined and he gave me a side-eye. "Hehehe, okay, focus Hyunjin-ah." I slapped my cheek softly.

"No secrets and lies?" He double checked.

"No secrets. No lies. No kisses until it's done," I tripled it and he giggled.

"I went to a doctor in Kamakura. A doctor who studies dreams. It's called an oneirologist," He started. I was surprised but I understood that he wanted to do something about this. "Chan hyung talked me out of it on our first day of Yokohama fan sign so I considered it and asked manager Chang to help me."