51

Bangchan followed a little boy he didn't know to lead him, to where Marison was. The kid was also there when he did the hypnotherapy before. This time, he didn't have intention to let the kid go before he faded away.

"Hey kid, can I know your name?" He pulled the kid's hand softly, stopping him from running.

"I'm Ethan," Said the kid. "I know you, you're Marison, right?"

Bangchan was startled, knowing the kid was Changbin in his past life. He thought he'd be young Leander, but he obviously had mistaken. "Yes, I'm Marison. Nice to meet you," He smiled at the kid and he faded away.

Marison was standing in front of Ethan not so far away. They looked like they had been talking about something serious. Marison's face changed when he saw his future self.

"Chris?" He ran to him and checked Chan's body. "What are you doing here?"

"I miss you too," Chan smirked at his pas life and Ethan. "We're here, for the last time. Did you try to call me?"

"Yes, I did. But it didn't seem to work anymore. Wait...we?" Marison's eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, us," Changbin came from behind the three.

They all had gathered just outside the palace gate, greeting and hugging each other warmly like they had been friends forever.

"Has the cut healed?" Changbin checked out Ethan's side worriedly.

Ethan nodded, "It's been four months. Of course, it has!"

Bangchan and Changbin gasped at the amount of time skip since it had only been seven weeks for them in the present life.

"Does it mean all of you are here?" Marison tried to figure things out.

Bangchan nodded, "Including Aster's next life Han and the rest; Iris's, Leander's and Sky's."

"Really?" Ethan looked surprised but happy. "I want to meet my brother's future life. Where is he?"

"We don't know. We would come to our past life's location," Chan answered.

"Does it mean he would be in my house?" Ethan put his finger on his chin. "That's far away from here."

"No, Felix saw him in the forest where Iris body was," Changbin explained.

"The forest where we planted the flowers? Near the waterfall?" Asked Marison.

"Yes, Aster flower is planted there. He had been watching Phoebus planting it," Bangchan looked impatient. "He must be there! Let's take everyone there!"

"My brother has been there?" Ethan almost cried when he learned the fact. Marison took his hand and held it tight.

Bangchan and Changbin looked at each other awkwardly. They couldn't comprehend what was happening just yet.

"Okay, I will tell the others first to handle the wedding preparation," Marison eagerly ran inside the palace.

"Wedding? Whose wedding?" Changbin asked Ethan. He and Bangchan looked confused.

"Sky's wedding," Ethan explained. "I will explain later. Let's go get Leander and Sky." He asked the two who were speechless to follow him inside the palace.

◠‿◠.  <- This is Hyune, hehe.

Seungmin and Jeongin looked at each other confusedly when they arrived together at the hall corridor. They tried to hide behind the pillars immediately since the palace was full of people decorating every inch of it. They didn't want any people to see them since they came in hoodies and trainers, meanwhile people there were mostly wearing dresses-like clothes.