47

[Han]

My hand was shaking when some bruises came out from Minho's knuckle. The bruises only got deeper and deeper as he was joining the fight deep in the regression.

I listened to what he was saying and followed the story even though there were some parts that I think were missing, or he couldn't see. His eyes were closed and his hand kept on holding mine, but his face was making expressions from angry to steady to sad.

"Bloods everywhere," He murmured. "The guards were killed one by one," I couldn't hold my tears, it must be very hard for him to be there.

I looked at Changbin hyung next to him and realized there were bloods dripping. I panicked and tried to call Yongbok.

"Yeah?" His eyes were watery as well.

"Changbin hyung's hand is bleeding," I whispered but loudly because he was across the room.

Dr. Park came to me with a first-aid kit box, she looked worried as well. "I've never seen anything like this." She whispered while trying to stop the blood and cleaned the cut. She also gave me some cotton with alcohol for Minho's knuckles.

"You don't need to whisper," Said Dr. Lee loud. "It's not like they can hear us anymore, it'll be hard to focus on our voices at times like this. I need you to explain to the other two whose past lives appeared there."

He meant Jeongin and Seungmin. Before today, we didn't know that they were part of our past lives, but they apparently were.

"What do you mean? What are you planning?" Felix asked.

"They could be a help, don't you want to send them?" Dr. Lee stood up from his seat.

Felix looked befuddled. "Yes, but no, there's no way we're sending them to a battleground." He looked at me, waiting for agreement.

"You don't know if they want to," Dr. Lee pointed to the laptop connected to them online. The two were watching and were saying something but of course we couldn't hear it. "Dr. Park can go with you and talk to them."

"I can't leave Minho alone," I shook my head.

"Then make it quick," He came closer to me. "This is different from Felix the other day. We can't fast this situation forward, especially with four people there. I'll be with Minho. Don't worry."

Felix and I looked at each other, not knowing what to do but to follow what he said.

I stood up and Dr. Lee took my place.

"Hurry, Han-ah," Felix's eyes looked teary and his shaking lips try to speak more but they gave up.

I ran to follow Dr. Park to the office. "Hyung, we can really go there? I want to help!" Jeongin barged as soon as I was arrived.

I heard a woman screaming from the laptop speaker.

"Han-ah, go back now!" Manager Chang turned the laptop around.

Dr. Lee was grabbing Felix's neck and cornered him to the wall. What the fuck is happening?

Chan hyung's dad immediately ran to the room and so all of us followed closely behind him.

"Shit, he locked the door!" Said Mr. Bang. "KWANGMIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" He kicked the door multiple times along with Manager Chang because the two were bigger than three of us.

"Yongbok hyung, we're coming! Hang in there!" Jeongin tried to let him know that we're going to save him.

I could feel my tears collected in my eye-lids. Why did you leave them alone? Why did you go away from his side...