43

[Hyunjin]

"See you tomorrow, I guess," I said to Dr. Lee who was shaking my hand. I got a pain in my head but I tried to ignore it. Strange.

"Thanks, doctor," Felix who stood next to me smiled at him.

"Well, now that you know it's not as bad as you imagine, do you still need your hyungs here tomorrow?" He looked at Chan hyung, Changbin hyung and Minho hyung who were getting ready to go. Chang manager who had been waiting in the doctor's office also helped Chan hyung packing his laptop. "It's better to keep it as quiet as we can."

"I do. I can't imagine going through all these without them," I reassured. "It was quiet enough earlier. There's no reason for them not to be here."

We bid goodbye to him and Dr. Park.

"Han is locking himself in his room," Changbin hyung read text that Seungmin sent him.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't know that you'd all hear what Iris said. Turned out I said everything, I described all the things that I said and heard," Felix said in my hug. He lost a lot of energy.

"It's okay, I will talk to him," Lee Know hyung sighed. "He'll know sooner or later. It must be shocking for him as much like I was this morning."

"Let's have dinner together. I ordered a lot of food," Chan hyung from his seat looked at all of us.

"What are the odds that all of you were together in the previous life as well. Well, beside Seungmin and Jeongin," Chang hyung chuckled from behind the steering wheel."

"I was Han Jisung's brother, who could've guessed," Changbin hyung tapped Minho hyung's shoulder. I told him about Ethan's resemblance to him and he was unexpectedly happy. "We were in-laws, hyung."

"Tomorrow will be more dangerous, hyung. I'm sorry if I should involve you guys," I looked at Felix who looked worried.

"I'll be worried if you had to go there alone," Chan hyung winked at me.

"Han-ah, it's me," Lee Know hyung knocked on his door multiple times but he still didn't want to open the door. "Open the door, I want to talk to you."

"Lix, you need to eat first," Chan hyung pulled Felix who stood by Minho hyung's side. "You too, Hyunjin-ah."

"I'm coming in, you know I got spare key to your room," Minho hyung said again. "It's okay I will talk to him. You guys eat first." He told Felix and me.

"Hyung and Han hyung eat inside," Jeongin handed him the two bowls of jjajangmyeon. "He is shocked hyung, to know that he was Aster, to know that you in the past life was losing him and trying to revenge his Aster's death."

"Thanks, Jeongin-ah," He opened up his bag to find the key.

"Here's the letter for Alexander tomorrow," Chan hyung gave Felix the letter from Iris. He was the one who wrote everything down since it was in English. "Are you sure you want to do it, Hyunjin-ah? You'll be dealing with a lot of dangerous people tomorrow."

I hated to admit that I was scared but I really had to do this, "We need to finish what we started, hyung. I'm sure Alexander is waiting for me. We need to do this for him. We need to do this so Iris death wasn't for nothing."

"Is there a way for me to come to help you?" Asked Changbin hyung.

"Touch my hand, make any physical contact with me tomorrow. Get ready to be hypnotized as well and I'll ask Ethan to call you, hyung. If he really was your past life, you'll be able to join us like Chan hyung did last night," I explained.