voting poll

I've had many ideas for a new book but I'll be finalising just 3 of them which are most requested.

I'll be putting a little overview about what the books will be like , I'm not putting a real intro as i do not want to give away any spoilers. so you can enjoy most of it when it is released.

so , please vote for the book you'll want me to release first / the book you like the most . I'll start working on the book which gets most votes within the next few weeks .

after that this voting poll will be deleted and the voted book will be released soon.

please vote for your favourite story  by commenting below the story intro~

No. 1

A HYBRID AU

where ( ML1) is a poor hybrid stuck in a cruel unwecoming world... abused and broken treated poorly...

(ML2) ...will he he able to help the poor hybrid? and give him his freedom.

( bonus  [kind of spoiler ]- the hybrid has a superpower...but is it really even a superpower or a curse which will only add to his sufferings)

vote here --->

No. 2

A mental asylum AU

in which (ML1 ) has multiple personality disorder...where he can't control when his other persona takes over ...he hurts everyone ... he's dangerous so he's kept locked away ...all alone in the special ward.

but will someone ever be able to see the sweet innocent boy behind the bars ...who needs nothing but love...who needs help ...

will (Ml 2 ) be able to help ?

( bonus - there's a mystery... something that nobody knows...is the boy even a danger ?)

vote here ---->

No. 3

An abusive ex~

where the (ML 1 ) has bad past ... something that left ugly scars on his mind and body ... which made him lose his trust on true love .

will (ML 2 ) be able so change his mind and make him see how beautiful love can really be ?

( bonus - ML 2 is the greatest flag ~ )

vote here ---->

°• you can also , request any scenes you'd like in the stories as they are not completed i can try adding your requested scenes to the story ~ if you're too shy to comment here you can dm me anytime  .

have a great day~

a disclaimer -

even tho I've said it thousands of times I'm saying it again, the characters in the books are fictional and have no relation with people in reallife whatsoever! so please read the book as a book and the the characters as characters not real people ❤️

happy reading ~