chapter 52

" no matter how far i run from it , pain always finds me "

___________________________________

⚠️ Sensitive content ahead , depiction of voilence and non-con elements , readers apprehension adviced.

____________________________________

" what is a pretty boy like you doing here , all alone ? " one of the man asked raising his eyebrow .

It made jimin's blood go cold , he got goosebumps.

The other man chukled, they both seemed so evil . It scared jimin ...

He quickly got up hissing in pain as his ankle was still aching, he stumbled backwards trying to get away from them .

" aa-aaa wrong move , i just asked you something you can't leave without answering me " the man said gripping jimin's wrist .

" i- i was on my way to jeon's mansion...i lost my way can- can you help me...sir ? " jimin said wanting to act as normal as he can , trying to get out of the situation.

" oh so you're going to jeon's mansion " one of the man said smirking as both of them shared a look .

" you must be very rich then " the man said pulling jimin towards him , jimin collided with the man's chest , panicking he pushed him away . But he couldn't manage to get his wrist free out of the man's tight hold , it started to hurt already .

" I'm sorry " he quickly apologized when the man's expression turned angry , as he didn't want to get into any trouble .

" ahh don't worry , until you can give us what we want , we won't be hurting you " the other man said with green hairs said.

Jimin looked at him confused.

" Cmon you're not that stupid are you ? Hand over the money !" the man growled making jimin flinch his eyes started to water he felt so scared and helpless .

" i really don't have any money ... i-i'm not rich i -just work there " jimin managed to say . He tried to be brave for once.

" oh really , when did servants started wearing gucci clothes huh ? " the man holding jimin said making jimin gulp under his stare .

gucci ...what was that ...he just wore the clothes jin gave him ....he even told him not to worry...that they were not expensive when jimin complained about it .

" you know baby i hate liars " jimin was lost in his thoughts he didn't realise the man had pulled him so close , he could feel the mans breathe on his ears he tried to get away but he was too weak .

He panicked when he couldn't get away so he cried out surprising the man as he let go of him .

As soon as the man let go jimin tried to run but fell down as the other man fisted his hairs throwing him on the bench where he was sitting earlier .

Jimin cried out , when he landed hitting his head , he couldn't say anything no words came out so he sobbed brokenly .

" don't cry baby i haven't even done anything yet ". The man who was grabbing jimin earlier said.