chapter 35

“ I'm tierd of fighting for once i want to be fought for ”

|| A/n : don't be a ghost reader please comment babies ||

“ sir...sir ! ” Mr.chul said trying to wake jungkook up . Jungkook has been passed out after drinking too much . He was sleeping through the day .

Mr. Chul had came korea to visit jungkook as he had been ignoring all the important meetings and not receiving any calls when mr.chul tried to reach him.

After coming to korea he got a call from jungkooks phone from a stranger , appearantly after leaving the hospital after wooshik's surgery jungkook had been drinking in a bar and was passed out so the people there called the last number on his phone which was Mr.chul's .

He had bought jungkook to the penthouse where he stayed and jungkook had been drinking here too .

“ sir ! ” Mr.chul shook him as jungkook woke up groaning .
He held his throbbing head in this hands .

“ wth is it now didn't i tell you not to wake me up ” he said annoyed .

“ sir i think you should go home now ... your brother must be here by now ” Mr.chul replied calmly .

I took a second for jungkook to process what he heard but as soon as he realised he sat up from the bed .

“ hyung is here !? ” he exclaimed suddenly feeling happy and excited that he'll get to see his jin hyung .

“ when did he get here !? And why didn't you tell me sooner ” he asked .

“ he wanted to surprise you so ...i couldn't tell you , his flight was scheduled to reach this morning so i think he's home by now...it was getting late so i thought i might wake you up and tell you , he must be waiting for you i think you should leave ”.

Jungkook got up groaning as he suddenly felt pain his head was killing him and he was still dizzy.

“ here , this might help with the hangover ” Mr.chul said handing him a glass of lemon juice .

Jungkook gratefully took the glass gulping the content in a second .

He strolled across the room taking his coat which was messily laying on the couch and left the place hastily excited to see his hyung after so many years.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin smiled in satisfaction after placing the juice in the tray beside the food he had prepared for jimin . He made porridge and sliced some fruits into tiny pieces along with some soup.

Now he just needs to eat all of this ... and he'll get better very soon. He thought to himself more like assuring himself that jimin will get better and everything will be fine . He had grown to like the boy a lot , he dearly cared for him . Well he cared for everyone but after meeting jimin and seeing him in the state he was in after knowing how sweet and pure jimin really is he wanted to care and protect him forever .