chapter 62

“ everything is better with you , everything has been better since you .”

___________________________________

After 3 months

Past few months have been the best months of jimin's life .

Both jimin and jungkook's life had changed a lot since they both confessed their feelings to each other .

The days after confessions were full of a shy jungkook and jimin just blushing everytime he made eye contact with jungkook.

Jungkook had become more softer and gentle towards jimin .

And well about jimin , he had grown to be complete opposite of how he was , he wasn't shy anymore, he didn't feel afraid, he wasn't the scared little boy , now he was more cheerful than he ever was , now he just smiled laughed , teased jungkook , he wasn't afraid to show his emotions, he wasn't afraid to stand up for himself or complain about things he didn't like.

And jungkook had made a lot of efforts for getting at this stage of their “ relationship ” . Yes it was official now .

They had even told namjoon and jin . Jin couldn't contain himself when jimin first told him he jumped in happiness and namjoon , he threatened jungkook to try something funny, he had told jungkook now he officially had a license to break jungkooks bones as he was his little brothers  boyfriend . When namjoon called jimin his little brother jimin just melted ...he just couldn't contain himself.

Jimin got everything he ever wanted , he was happy...after years of suffering and the best part was now he wasn't scared ...not scared of his ugly fate because nothing could ever take these memories away from him .

Today jimin and jungkook were making jimin's favorite strawberry cake .

The kitchen was a total mess , and the process mostly contained of jungkook scolding jimin for eating all the strawberries even before they could make a cake and jimin just laughing over how cute jungkook looked with the bunny apron that jimin had made for him .

It was jimin's gift to jungkook on their one month anniversary.

Jungkook just loved it so much that he refused to take it off the first time he wore it .

Life was at ease ...

Jimin's heart was healing and so was jungkook's.

“ jimin get ready , we are going out today .” jungkook showed his bunny smile .

Jungkook took jimin out a lot , he knew how much jimin loved being outside .

He took jimin for many dates .

It was a date but jungkook felt more like taking a curious toddler out for a trip .

But he didn't mind it tho , jimin's innocence was one of the things that jungkook loved about jimin.

And even tho they had been dating for 3 months , jungkook was always very cautious about jimin , he didn't want to hurt him in any way , he never invaded jimin's personal space, he always only touched or hugged jimin only when jimin gave his full consent. Jungkook was always mindful of jimin's feelings and his consent.

Jimin wasn't scared anymore...but jungkook was , he was scared he would hurt jimin again.

“ Out ? Where ? ” jimin asked tilting his head cutely.

“ for shopping! ” jungkook said excitedly.

Jimin smiled but he couldn't say he was happy ... everytime jungkook bought something for jimin it made him feel little.