chapter 83

" not the best year ...but atleast i met you... "

2 days back

taehyung kept his phone back in his pocket after watching the cctv footage as he walked out to catch the mystery man.

there he was standing...with no shame eyeing jimin .

it made Taehyung's blood boil with rage .

how dare he even think about hurting jimin .

he walked near him strangling the man as they both fell to the ground .

the hooded man tried to push him away but Taehyung's anger had an upper hand , he tackled him taking his hood off revealing an attractive face .

( just imagine him with blond hairs )

" who the hell are you !! and what are you trying to do to jimin !! " taehyung asked punching him .

" THE HELL STOP IT BEFORE I GET MAD !! " the blond man yelled grabbing his collar.

" I'm not here to hurt jimin !! I'm just trying to protect him you idiot!"

" protect him you say!? like this by stalking him !? " taehyung asked .

yoongi sighed in annoyance.

he knew that now he'll have to tell everything to taehyung...

so he did .

he told taehyung that he was jimin's friend that he worked at the same cafe , and told about everything that happened in the past few months .

how he saw jimin crying in the rain and took him to his house.

that's when he decided to follow him and found out that jimin goes to meet someone at that old building.

and when yoongi found Trevor was there , he was damn sure that something was not right .

so he pulled out all the information he could , after which he found out that Jungkook's mom was involved in it .

but how ...he had no idea .

he told taehyung everything he knew... and then things started to make sense .

They joined the dots after taehyung explained that she was Jungkook's step mother and how she hated jungkook.

something was not right and they both decided to dig deeper.

but there wasn't much they could do.

they were keeping a close eye on jimin.

after 2 days , yoongi found jimin going out alone at night .

so he called taehyung and they both reached the old building.

that's when they heard everything.

jimin was begging her not to make him ruin Jungkook's life and not to sell him off .