chapter 31

“ there's this burning in my chest

“ there's this burning in my chest ...that never stops ”

‘ so ...how are you ? ’ wooshik asked offering jungkook a glass of water , he was surprised to see jungkook standing at his door ...

He never thought he would ever meet jungkook again in his life , he was happy tho ...he didn't love jungkook in that way but he always cared for him .

‘ that's what i should ask ’ jungkook said looking around mocking wooshik's house .

‘ you left me to live here hyung ? You can still come with me ...i-i'll take good care of you i promise ... I love you hyung..please i can't live without you i need you ... please cone back’ he said standing up and holding wooshik's hands , wooshik backed away looking at his husband who was observing everything with a shocked expression on his face .

‘ I'll forgive you... let's just forget everything ... please’ jungkook came closer and closer.

Jason was ready to come and help wooshik out of jungkooks hold but wooshik signalled him to stop .

‘ j-jungkook listen to me i already told i love jason - and ... I'm really happy with him please try to understand ’ wooshik explained .

‘ try to understand !? Try to understand what!! That you don't love me !? ’ jungkook shook wooshik holding onto his shoulders .

‘ jungkook please-’

‘ DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFERED AFTER YOU LEFT !? NO BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE, YOU'RE JUST A SELFISH CHEATER !! ’ jungkook exclaimed tightening his hold on wooshik , he winced in pain .

Jacson couldn't see jungkook hurting wooshik he quickly stepped between them getting wooshik out of his hold . Je pushed jungkook away as he was being agressive .

Jungkook got angry and punched jason right into his face causing his nose to bleed , he didn't stop he kept hurting Jason .

Jason wasn't weak either he could have punched him right back but he knew how much wooshik cared for jungkook so he controlled himself .

But jungkook on the other hand used all his power to hurt Jason .

Wooshik kept shouting for jungkook to stop but he didn't so wooshik grabbed jungkook's collar using all his power to get him away from jason , jungkook still tried to jump over jason causing wooshik to push him more.

Wooshik was like a wall between them .

‘ please jungkook calm down please ...ahh ’ jungkook was trying to get out of wooshik's hold he completely lost his mind all he wanted was to hurt jason ...

For runing his life , for taking wooshik away from him .

For... being better than jungkook .