chapter 57

“ it hurts ...it hurts a lot but I'll keep it to myself so it doesn't hurt anyone else...”

It was weekend namjoon had left after meeting jimin on his way on a important meeting, jin had already started with a new project related to work and jimin was happy they both were finally focusing on their work rather than spending their precious time babysitting jimin .

Jimin was happy for them ...      

      •°•°•°•°•

Jungkook was making popcorn while jimin was waiting for him stomping his feet on ground impatiently , this was the best part of his day , watching Disney movies , he loved them.

It all started when he saw a picture of olaf on television and jungkook made him watch frozen .

He immediately fell in love with the characters, he loved the animations, he had never seen anything like this before and now he was obsessed .

At first he denied watching the tv ... because he remembered the last time when he was watching television and jungkook's mother beat the crap out of him and he ended up with broken fingers .

But jungkook insisted and now jimin lovee watching tv.

Since then he spent most of his time alone watching movies and jungkook was happy his plan succeeded, he didn't want jimin to get lonely or feel bored when he went for work , he also felt bad when jimin did all the work . So instead he made jimin watch movies and jimin loved it very much .

He even bought jimin sketch books and a mini ipod so he could record and listen to his favorite songs .

Jimin loved drawing and listening to music but mostly he was always excited for the movies he will get to watch especially on weekends because jungkook was there too .

Jungkook had promised jimin he would watch movies with him on weekends and jimin always looked forward to it ...he had started getting comfortable with jungkook.

Well exactly jimin was all alone all day and jungkook was his only possible source of human interaction so jimin loved it...jimin loved the feeling of being cared for .

The way jungkook always bought flowers for him , the way he softly woke jimin up every morning to a delicious breakfast, the way he made him laugh , the way he always listened to what jimin had to say no matter how busy he was .

Sometimes jin and namjoon would also come and watch movies with them on weekends.
How could they possibly say no to jimin.

Well none of them were much fond on watching moana and frozen on repeat but still they loved jimin enough to watch movies with him . Mostly it consisted of jungkook and jin bickering over popcorns and namjoon falling asleep on couch. But jimin didn't care, all he was concerned of was the movies and the feeling of warmth he felt when his family was with him .

....yes his family .

He had started to feel like he could finally breathe , he could finally live his life and be a part of someone else's.

But well ... today it was only jungkook because namjoon and jin were busy .

And jungkook had almost regretted his promise when jimin turned on frozen 2 .

So he excused himself coming into the kitchen to make popcorn he thought jimin would just forget about him and he would get an easy escape but ...well the boy paused the movie and now he was waiting for jungkook to come back and jungkook had no choice ...