𝑐ℎ𝑝 68 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑚...

15 years ago ~

At the orphanage...

" so do you understand the plan !? " 10 year old yoongi asked to other boys ...the only friends he made in the orphanage.

And ...they decided that tonight they'll leave this hell hole for ever .
They've been planning it for weeks now , meeting secretly at night after hours of labour all day .

The orphanage was truly a hell hole as they said . They made the children work all day without giving them proper food and even abusing them mentally and physically.

And yoongi had decided that he finally had enough, only him and his friends were brave enough to attempt this huge risk of running away... because they knew if they failed... it'll lead to a life long torture or they could even die because that's what they said " try to leave or rebel and you'll loose your life at our hands ".

But dying was a better option to yoongi as he couldn't take it , he couldn't live like a coward anymore ...he had to leave .

So he would, then he and his friends will be safe and happy forever.

He didn't know how the world outside was but he knew anything was better than this...

Later that night ...

As planned they decided to sneak out at midnight, it was new year the next day and just like every new year , the higher authorities came for a visit and the people at orphanage were busy covering up the darkness under tons of lighting and decorations...so no one would find out how dreadful the orphanage truly was.

This was the best time , as there were higher chances to succeed...

But still there were gaurds everywhere...they had to be careful not to get caught.

" cmon let's go " yoongi said as the other boys follwed him , so did his best friend...the one with the blond hairs and petite body he stayed close to yoongi as he was scared . He was the only foreigner in the orphanage, he was bad at korean . And no one speaked to him ... because he was strange to the kids his bold hairs his blue eyes ...he was just different.

And so was yoongi , tho yoongi was the one who never speak to anyone. But he couldn't see an innocent person suffering so he helped the boy, when the men at the orphanage were punishing him for not completing a task ...it wasn't his fault tho , poor kid couldn't understand what they wanted him to do . So yoongi helped him that day and the boy stuck to him like a lost child not that yoongi complained because he finally had a friend who was loyal to him , someone he could trust, someone who was as desperate as him to leave .

So yoongi made a group with all the kids who wanted to leave and worked on a perfect plan .

The plan was simple--

Meet at the back yard at midnight.
Do not get caught .
Use the lader ( which was being used for decoration ) to climb up the wall.
Run away .

It was simple...

But not as simple as it seemed , there were gaurds luring around everywhere. There were cameras .

For cameras , yoongi had planned to burn the smoke bomb below the camera . So the people will just think that it's just smoke from fire crackers that are being burnt to celebrate the new year .