chapter 15

I wouldn't have been the way I'm

I wouldn't have been the way I'm ...only If you fucking stayed !!

The next morning when jimin woke up, he was on the bed covered with a soft blanket holding fluffy. But he didn't remember sleeping on the bed...the last thing that he remembered was talking to jungkook while they sat down...and jungkook fell asleep on his lap, so he didn't dare move.

I must have fallen asleep too he thought getting up as he heard  jungkooks speaking on the phone .

‘ No !! Don't fucking tell me what to do, just do as I've told you I don't care about the profit right now, I don't fucking care if they cancel the deal, I'm going to Seoul I've important things to take care of right now, rather than these useless business deals ’ jungkook slammed the landline after speaking to his secretary canceling all his meetings and schedules.

Jimin sat on the bed watching jungkook as he paced too and forth packing things in his suitcase hurriedly , he looked like he was in rush , his hair wet , he looked fresh and clean. Jimin felt refreshed just by looking at him he must have taken a shower while i was asleep ...did i get up too late? Jimin thought to himself .

‘ jimin, get up and go clean up, get ready in 10 minutes ’ he said surprising jimin who was still half asleep, as his fingers locked in his fluffy soft hairs, eyes slightly closed, cherry red plump lips pouting slightly.

‘ Are you going somewhere...? ’ jimin asked jungkook looking at his suitcase.

‘ yes we are going, we are leaving for Seoul, so get up and get ready ’

‘ Seoul...why, all of a sudden ’ ....‘ why do I need to come ’ jimin said whispering the last part.

‘ I don't think I need to answer you, I'm already in a bad mood, don't try me ’ jungkook said glaring at him which made him instantly plop off the bed and do as he was told like a obedient child .

After a few minutes, jimin came back taking little steps towards jungkook. Fiddling with his little   finger.

‘ what is it now and why are you not washing up yet ’ jungkook said placing some files in the suitcase.

‘ idonthaveanythingtowear ’ jimin mumbled shyly looking away.

‘ wot!? Talk in a language I would understand!! ’ the younger replied getting annoyed.

‘ I don't have anything to wear...’ jimin replied sadly looking down disheartened by jungkooks rude tone .

‘ so go to your room and get your clothes!! ’ the brunette boy said frowning.

‘ ...you'll send me back in...that room? ’ jimin replied giving his best puppy eyes.

‘ you seriously want me to get mad...what are you expecting me to do!? Go and get your clothes for you!?  He was getting really angry

‘...could you not just ... give me something to wear instead? ’ jimin replied slowly pouting as he looked down

‘ NO WAY  I'm not giving you anymore of my clothes !! ’

‘ please... It's really cold and even if I wear my clothes I'll catch a cold...they are not as warm ...i sick , still don't feel good ... please ’ jimin said looking at jungkook pouting again.

‘ ahh ok fine stop pouting, I'll give you something warm to wear ’ jungkook replied rolling his eyes as jimin happily made his way back to the washroom dancing and waddling happily.

A chuckle left jungkooks mouth as he watched jimin acting like a little kid...

Jungkook somehow felt a lot better because of jimins childish behavior, he was in a very bad mood. He even didn't sleep well.

.
.
.

Last night when he woke up again he was sleeping in Jimin's lap as jimins little palms rested on his cheeks. He somehow managed to sleep peacefully because of Jimin. But after placing jimin on the bed he only slept for 2 hours, he received a phone call from his agent...a detective he arranged for finding out wooshiks current location.

And according to him, wooshik was in Korea...Seoul with his boyfriend, the detective even sent him a photograph which made jungkooks blood boil with anger...or maybe jealousy

It was a photo of wooshik holding hands with his boyfriend as they walked together

He was mad, how could wooshik be happy when he was so miserable...when he suffered every day, how could he not care!!

He decided that he'll leave for Korea, he didn't know what to do but it was all he could think of at that moment.

He had a branch of jeon's company in Seoul so he could handle everything even by working from there.

At first, he decided to leave jimin here but for some reason, he couldn't get himself to do that.
So now he was taking jimin with him all the way to Seoul.

₊˚‧_____₊ 𓆩♡𓆪 ₊_____‧˚₊

That's all i could manage to write , it's 2 am rn lol I'm tired .

What will seoul bring for jimin and jungkook ...? Prolly a lots of angst !! So get yourself readyy .

Ohk bye my baby blues keep on voting <3