chapter 36

“ how can something be so fragile and so broken at the same time ? ”

how can something be so fragile and so broken at the same time ? ”

JUNGKOOK'S POV :

“look at him , look at what you have done ! He's covered in bruises , he starts crying the second he's conscious , he even asked me to kill him !!! He wanted to die because of how much you hurt him jungkook , do you think you deserve to be forgiven !?” hyung said his voice laced with disgust .

I stood there momentarily shocked , guilt rushing through my body for damaging the boy ...he looked so fragile yet broken.

I was blinded from my own anger and betrayal that i took it on a person who didn't deserve it .

I was ashamed of myself , when i come to think of it jimin had been nothing but kind towards me ...he took care of me when i got nightmares he held my hand he cooked for me , he even stayed up the whole night once when i got sick ...but i , i always kept on taking advantage of his kindness and kept on hurting him again and again .

I just wanted to apologise to him even though i knew , it was too late ...the damage has been done.

Now... even if he forgives me i wouldn't be able to forgive myself...jin hyung won't forgive me .

Jin hyung...i broke his trust he won't ever look at me the same...i lost everything , there's nothing left now.

I could feel my heart hurting everything was too much , i never wanted to hurt jimin to this extent , i don't even clearly remember what got to me ...or why i did this to him.

I couldn't look up , i just stayed standing there looking down as i was ashamed of what i did .

‘ just go before he wakes up, i don't want him to see you ’ jin hyung said in a tired voice .

That's when jimin suddenly started to squirm in his sleep he suddenly started screaming and rambling inchoerent words.

Jin hyung rushed to him trying to calm him down while he screamed .

It was the first time i had seen him like this ... i didn't like seeing him in this state .

And the worst of it all was that i knew that i was the reason he was like this ...

He soon regained his consciousness opening his eyes as he looked at jin hyung in horror , he quickly moved towards hyung hugging him as he sniffled .

‘ h-hyung ’ he managed to say , he sounded so broken and lost .

Jin hyung looked at him with guilt in his eyes as he stroked his hairs softly...