chapter 78

Last goodbye...
__________________________________

I'm back with a new update , please don't forget to comment and vote <3

Grab your tissues ... let's goo !!
__________________________________

sadness ...grief ...pain was all he could feel .

Jimin just sat there on the cold floor all alone in the darkness staring empty at the nothingness, his eyes devoid of any emotion ...his heart died a little with every heartbeat he felt . The collar of his shirt still hung low exposing the remains of the cruelty he had gone through few hours ago.

Tears fell on the floor below with a ‘ plop’ every now and then but they didn't stop .

Jimin wasn't crying... his tears were the words he couldn't speak, the unhealed wounds that continued to bleed.

Exhausted...he was utterly exhausted...all he could feel was pain , everytime he closed his eyes he could see jungkooks eyes filled with tears , all he could hear was jungkook pleas for him to stay .

It hurt him the most ...that he hurt the only person who loved him the most. Only person he loved the most.

He felt guilty for ruining yet another beautiful life.

He hurt jungkook and he knew it ...

But what could he do now...

There was nothing he could do , he felt helpless.

There was nothing left now ...

He gave up .

His fate won , he lost ...his love lost.

He slowly got up on his trembling legs taking shaky steps outside...he had to go , the time had finally came.

He accepted it , there was no point of fighting anymore , he could never win .

He went straight towards the stairs and the main door but stopped.

His feet felt heavy...

i can see him one last time right ...?

He closed his eyes exhaling a shaky breath and walked towards jungkooks room ...that he once called his .

He slowly pushed the door and surprisingly it was open .

He walked inside... everything was a mess all the furniture broken the bedsheets torn .

Then there was him...

The love of his life.

The person he loved the most .

The person he adored the most .

His only reson to live ...

Jungkook...his koo.

He slowly walked near the broken figure that was laying on the ground, for some reason jimin couldn't control his tears anymore.

He clasped a hand over his mouth not to make any sound as he fell on his knees .

Jungkook was asleep... curled up into a ball , his face covered with tears his knuckles covered with blood .

He was shaking as he sobbed muttering incoherent words in his sleepy state .

It broke jimin's heart knowing that he was the reason for jungkooks miserable state .

But what hurt him more was ... the fact that jungkook was hugging his arm like his life depended on it ... more precisely he was holding onto the bracelet...the bracelet that jimin gave him .