chapter 24

I wanna live not just survive

I wanna live not just survive ...

Jungkook's pov :

I was so angry ... I wanted to kill jimin.

But I just couldn't get myself to hurt him much.

( Obviously, that doesn't mean jungkook didn't hurt jimin he surely did...but according to jungkook he could be much crueler than that , but he just can't do much when it comes to jimin )

I remember he once told me he was afraid of dark ... that the people at his orphanage used to lock him up and how he got nightmares about it.

But I just did the same thing-

Why?

Did I want to hurt him so badly?

He told me about his nightmares so I wouldn't feel afraid about mine, he trusted me and I just used it again him.

But was I guilty?

No

Not even a bit.

Seeing him with tae ... just made me feel something I never felt before, I don't know what, but I felt very uneasy.

I suddenly felt so angry.

He ...he was so different

Did he actually like taehyung hyung?

No ... what am I even thinking, people like him don't love they just use others he just felt attracted to tae and tried to play the victim card and gain hyungs sympathy

I did a good thing by locking him up, he deserves it He said more like convincing himself that what he was doing was right.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook couldn't sleep, he just sat at the table in the kitchen drinking wine, dim light illuminating the kitchen counter as he blankly stared at a polaroid ...more specifically his and wooshik's polaroid.

It was a polaroid they took when they went on their first date and jungkook surprised wooshik with their new house ...

A house they always dreamt about. A house so big that wooshik will never consider himself any inferior to anyone.

Jungkook's company and house were bigger than that of his father it was his way of telling his father that marrying wooshik doesn't make him any less than his father, he proved that he was successful, even more, successful than his father, he proved that he won.