chapter 84

“ it hurts having you in my life , it hurts not having you in my life ...i can't win ”.

_________________________________________

plzz leave loads of comments , i love them <3

tysm for 70k reads !! it means a lottt i love you all 🥹❤️

_________________________________________

jimin was sitting in the window playing with minnie as usual, when taehyung walked in .

“ here drink this and after that it's time for your pills ” taehyung said handing him a glass of orange juice.

it's been a week taehyung had been taking care of jimin , that's all he does all day . now jimin was starting to worry if he's bothering tae too much .

but taehyung refused to leave his side.

jimin's health was starting to get a lot better.

yoongi visited him often too.

the only thing that worried him now was...how was he gonna face jungkook.

A week ago ,  jimin was about to leave to go to jungkook but he didn't have courage to do so .

he opened up to taehyung telling him everything, taehyung even offered help .

" if you're scared I'll go talk to him , don't worry jimin ” taehyung said but ...jimin wanted to be the one to tell jungkook.

he messed up , he knew he did , so he wanted to sort it out himself.

but taehyung refused to let him go saying “ you aren't going anywhere, at least not until you're healthy enough i can't take any risks now , you've been through so much jimin , give yourself some time to recover , I'll take care of you . if you want to talk to jungkook I'll bring him here ” .

but jimin didn't want that ...

so now here he was sitting in the window...as he does everyday.

he loves watching the garden from here .

he was ...sort of happy.

he felt like he was bleeding... and tae just came out of nowhere and put a bandage on his wound.

but ...he knew...he still wasn't healed , it felt like he was still hurt ... his wound was too big to be sealed by a bandage...

and Jungkook's love was the only thing that could stitch  him up and heal him.

all he needed was his bunny smile and his comforting words .

his heart was yearning for Jungkook's love ...he couldn't wait to see jungkook...he was feeling restless.

but ...he still didn't have enough courage to face him yet .

“ hey ...” taehyung spoke with a soft voice sitting infront of jimin .

“ i know you're worried but ... everything will turn out well , and now you have me right ? I'll di everything i can to help you ” taehyung gave jimin an assuring smile .

jimin smiled back hugging him .

“ do you still think about him , jimin? ”

“ yes...”

“ do you want to go to him ? ”

jimin nodded “ but ... I'm scared ”

“ scared of what ? ”