chapter 19

always dying, never dead

Jungkook's pov :

‘ kookie you've already drank too much !! Stop now !’ taehyung said snatching the wine bottle from my hands.

Taehyung...

He's my best friend, he has always been my best friend, he was always there when I needed him the most, he always cared for me, he always proved his friendship ...only I was the one who never returned it the way I should have.

I never treated him right, I always ignored him or vented my anger on him every time something happened in my life...and to be honest, my life was full of drama so it always happened, I always somehow ended up hurting him in some way or other but him being the sweetest best friend he is, he never left my side and helped and guided me every chance he got.

He lives in Seoul, here, in Korea so when I left for London we didn't meet much, he still called me every day to make sure I was doing good but I just ignored his calls or didn't care enough to pick them up often. He never stopped tho...and now that he knew I was here back in Korea he was going crazy.

Last time when I was in Korea...I only came here with my ‘dates’ and taehyung was the one who found out about me sleeping with them to get over wooshik. He was the one who informed jin hyung about it. At first, I was really mad but I just can't seem to stay mad at him for a long time, he's just too sweet. I know he only did that because he cares for me.

He sometimes cares too much...that's something I'm not used to so I don't like it that much but still it feels good to have a real friend after everything that happened in my life.

I never had a ‘ family ’ but my hyungs are my only family. And I am grateful for having them.

When I first met taehyung we were kids and my father was friends with taehyung's father because of business so we often visited each other's house when we were kids.
After I left the house with jin Hyung taehyung's father supported us a lot, his mum cooked us nice food and treated us like her own child.

He was adopted...but still his family was all one could wish for. They were perfect...his mother was a very sweet loving lady, his father was a father I always wished to have...and he himself was an angel, he was a perfect son, caring, smart, kind, and ambitious.

‘ are you not gonna listen to me! I told you to stop drinking, you idiot ’ he said hitting me on my head and snatching the glass of alcohol I was trying to drink from.

Gosh, he gets so annoying sometimes, I just wanted to drink peacefully why does he have to be here right now ahh. Jin hyung must have told him to spy on me.