chapter 34

" let me die first or I'll die twice hyung

" let me die first or I'll die twice hyung ..."

The room was silent only the soft snores could be heard.

they were coming from jin who fell asleep beside a unconscious jimin , he was still holding jimin's tiny hand .

beeping sound from many machines which were connected to jimin continuously breezed through the silent room.

One measuring his heartbeat.

One measuring his pulse rate
... and many other .

Jimin hasn't woken up since 3 hours now and jin had taken care of him not blinking an eye until he fell asleep due to exhaustion .

Hobi helped him a lot arranging everything with the help of his team .

Nina and lacy were there to but jin asked them to leave ...they refused at first but finally left when jin promised to let them know if something happens to jimin.

They left when jin told them they could come and see jimin any time they want.

Right now jimin was doing much better than before , his heart rate was back to normal and he was being provided with electrolytes ... hoseok said that he'll wake up soon.

All thanks to how good of a doctor and friend hoseok was.

He waited for 2 hrs but had to leave as he had a very busy schedule.
He promised jin that he'll come and check up on jimin daily .

Jimin's fingers twitched ...he started to regain his consciousness .

But somehow before that jin suddenly woke up ...

He had a very strong instinct ...he somehow knew jimin was waking up .

It was because he was the most caring human being...he wasn't even totally asleep, he was worried sick for jimin .

Jimin's eyelashes started to flutter...he slowly opened his eyes blinking a few times .

Hoseok had already warned jin to take things slowly and be ready ...for any sort of reaction from jimin.

Hoseok warned him that jimin might respond very differently ...he might get easily scared so jin had to stay calm and make him feel safe .

Jimin groaned as a very nervous jin waited for him to wake up .

' j-jimin ' jin called out trying to wake him up.

Jimin observed his surrounding... looking at a very familiar room it was jungkooks room...

Jin didn't take him to his own room as it was locked for many days.

Little did he know how traumatic it was for jimin to wake up in this room.

It made him remember everything that happened...

Memories started to flash before jimin's hazzy eyes , his breath consticted as tears started to form in his eyes.