chapter 60

"but it made you stronger".
I was a child
I didn't need to be stronger
I needed to be safe ...

____________________________________

As i already mentioned, this story contains a lot of sensitive content and strong language, please read it on your own risk, it may contain triggering words and actions please don't read if you aren't in a right state of mind .

Your mental health matters more than anything xd

Happy reading ~

Please leave comments as you read<3

___________________________________

" he-hello ... I'm jungkook Mr. Jeon's son i-i want to report . . . " just like that jungkook told everything to police that he witnessed that night .

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Whole Town was present at Mr.jeons wedding, everything was perfect, the luxurious decoration, beautiful location, 1000s of people .

Everyone was busy admiring the beauty of the place , Mr.jeon and his soon to be wife was called on stage , jin smiled happily looking at them while wooshik was just looking at jungkook who just sat there with empty eyes and expressionless face.

It scared wooshik, he didn't know what jungkook was upto , he just hoped that he won't do anything that'll cause him to get hurt again .

The wedding ceremony started the bride and groom were about to exchange the rings when the police entered ceasing all the activities.

" we have an arrest warrant against you Mr.jeon " the officer said.

" what !? " Mrs. Jeon shouted the whole crowd gasped as jungkook smirked.

But Mr. Jeon just stood there he walked towards the officer calmly.

" and what do you think you're ginna arrest me for ? "

" there are murder charges on you , your son has reported against you for murdering your former wife , so i would like if you'd co-operate with us ." the officer said .

Mr.jeon's eyes grew wider he looked at jungkook ...' did jungkook know ...how ? 'he thought . He had known idea that jungkook knew everything all along , he had no idea that jungkook had seen him killing his wife.

" wait officer , I'll co-operate but please before that I'd like for you to come with me i need to have few words with you ". Mr.jeon took a breathe to calm himself down , after everything he still kept his composer there were many guests and he was true to his status he kept his chin up as he walked inside with the officer .

Jungkook was glaring at them ...he cluched his fist.

" jungkook...did you really ..." wooshik asked .

" i did what i should have done a long time ago ". He said coldly.

On the other hand jin was completely shaken to his wits, now everything started to make sense to him ... that's why jungkook hated them so much .