chapter 45

" I'll never be that me again..."

___________________________

PLEASE don't forget to comment , they are the only reason I'm motivated to write more xd

____________________________

" jin ... it's ok , you're doing the right thing I'm with you " namjoon said placing his hand over jin's thigh trying to soothe him .

They were both sitting in the car , they have reached back home from there meeting , jin had done an excellent job even tho he wasn't mentally stable because of everything that's going on . He finally told his boyfriend everything after the meeting was done . The biggest challenge was telling namjoon about what jungkook did ... Even tho jin had been over this thing , even tho he knew that jungkook was wrong and even after confronting jungkook , jin still got goosebumps everytime he thought about what his little bother did to a innocent boy . Still in a corner of his heart jin blamed himself for not raising him well . He had agreed and committed to take jungkook's responsibility the day he moved out with a 14 yr old jungkook from their parents house. But he failed... failed miserably in doing his job.

And for that he hated himself.

And namjoon being his boyfriend, he knew very well what was going on in jin's mind . He tried his best to support him right now.

" jin it's not like you're leaving jungkook forever , just think of it like you used to be away from him when you were in new york ? "

Jin nodded , still looking down . He looked like a sad puppy.

Namjoon sighed , taking off his seat belt and turning towards jin . He held his boyfriends hand wipping his tears as jin sniffed.

" jinnie baby it's ok , you're gonna be fine don't think about anything now ok ? Let me do the rest , we'll go in and take jimin with us right now ok ? I'll do my best to make him comfortable , and I'll talk to jungkook later too yeah ? Don't worry now , my baby is so strong i know , c'mon let's go "

He assured jin stroking his soft hairs and hugging him . Jin needed it the most right now . He loved namjoon more than anything, jin was the eldest ...he had to play his tole being a hyung to his little brother since he himself was little so , sometimes all ge needed was a little help , a little care , a little love and he got exactly that from his lovely boyfriend.

Namjoon got out of the car , holding the door open for jin , jin hopped out and namjoon kissed his cheeks making him blush .

And just like that he was ready for whatever challenges he had to face . He took a deep breath and started walking inside.

...but the view infront of him was enough to make his heart crumble .

As jin walked towards the door . He found jimin sitting on the stairs crying and sobbing. And then and there he regretted everything.

I should have never left him alone...

Jin ran towards jimin kneeling in front of him holding him in his arms .

" jimin what happened ? Please tell me ? " jin begged but jimin didn't say anything.

" jimin please tell me what happened!? "