chapter 43

" and sometimes that sadness goes so deep into your heart , that you can't even cry ..."

______________________________

Don't be ghost readers and try to comment lovelies , your comment really helps me a lott !

_____________________________

" how is it jimin?" jin asked waiting eagerly to know jimin's response about the cookies he made .

Jimin shyly smiled at jin nodding softly .

Jimin's smile just melted jin , he smiled back ruffling jimins hairs , jimin has got a lot better and jin was happy about it . After all he worked hard and prayed day and night for jimin to get better.

" jin hyung !! " jhope came running in the kitchen.

" we need to talk " he said he seemed serious .

Jin left the kitchen with jhope giving jimin a assuring smile .

But it still made jimin anxious...i hope everything is all right he thought.

************

" namjoon has been trying to call you since 3 days !! Why are you not receiving his calls don't you think he might have something important to talk about ? " jhope said folding his hands in front of his chest .

" why are you ignoring him? ! "

" because i know what he want to talk about..." jin replied looking down his expressions were sad .

" then why are you doing this ? " jhope said his voice softened .

" you know that this meeting is really important for you jin . Namjoon and you've worked so hard to get to this point, you can't just give up like that " jin and namjoon had decided to open a restaurant toghter in korea that was the reason that jin completed his studies he worked hard to become a star chef and came back to korea . All these years he and namjoon worked really hard for this day but now that it was time to make their dream come true jin wasn't confident enough ... and he was scared that if he tells namjoon , he'll he disappointed in jin for being a coward .

" but i can't leave jimin alone "

" it's just a matter of few hours jin , jimin will be fine "

" but-"

" and what about namjoon then ? Are you just gonna abandon him like that , he's worried sick for you jin , you didn't even tell him anything about jimin , he's so scared that he's going to lose you , he thinks that it's his fault that you're not talking with him , don't you think he deserves to know what's going on at least?"

" but -i- i don't know how to tell him " jin said looking at the floor.

" and i can't just leave jimin ...he-"

" he'll be fine , it's just for few hours jin , I'll take care of him I'll stay here ok "

" no , your job is way more important than mine , you can't just stay here hobi you're a doctor your patients needs you "

" and namjoon needs you too! and what about those girls they care so much for him can't you just call them here? "

" they are out of town...i actually talked to one one of my friend about them , he might have some work for them , i wanted to help them after everything that happened...so"