chapter 79

Jimin looked back one last time looking at his home that he was about to leave now.

Their memories flashed infront of him .

He could see everything happening infront of him.

How he hugged jungkook, how they watched movies together.

The time when then would cuddle on the couch all day all night , when the popcorns would go flying everytime jimin got scared watching a horror movie...the time when they kissed each other ...

Everything was over now.

But ...the fact that  no one could take these memories away from him made jimin smile sadly. The fact that there was a time when jungkook loved him...there was a time when he was loved... when he was happy, it was enough for jimin .

He will always be grateful for that... always. He will always cherish those memories no matter how much his nightmares haunt him , he would always hold onto them forever. He will always love jungkook with all his heart.

He closed his eyes one last time trying to relive those memories.

Jimin actually thought that he would live this last week with jungkook by his side and make sure to let jungkook know how much he loves him but ...he wasn't lucky enough to experience that too.

And now he had to leave. While jungkook thought that jimin betrayed him...the pain was too much for his poor heart .

He opened the door walking out as the cold air hit him waking him up to the harsh reality.

What do i do now ? Where should i go ...?

He thought to himself, he didn't want to go to mrs.jeon yet ...but there was nowhere he could go either .

He sighed as he started walking wrapping his arms around himself.

“ jimin ...” a weak voice stopped him.

The fact that it still didn't take him 2 seconds to recognise who it was made him want to cry .

“ minnie ...where are you going? ” taehyung asked , he looked like a mess , his hairs all messed up he was sitting on the pourch his coat was laying beside him , his shirt all wrinkled , there was fluffy in his hand ... and it looked like he'd been crying.

“ why are you still here ?...” jimin asked surprised, he didn't expect seeing taehyung here .

“ what was i supposed to do then just leave? ” he sounded a little angry.

“ are you ok did he hurt you ? ” taehyung asked scaning him from head to toe .

“ no ! I- I'm ok ... and i need to go ”

“ where are even going? it's 5 in the morning! ”

Jimin was on the verge of crying there was so much going on , he didn't have courage to answer any of taehyungs questions now ...he was just tired... of everything.

“ please just go home taehyung ” jimin mumbled weakly walking away but taehyung stopped him , he held onto jimin's arm turning him around.

“ come with me jimin , let's go home ok ? We can talk later , but please just come with me now, i promise i won't ask you anything...”

Jimin bite his lip breathing in preparing himself for what he was planning to do next .

He pushed taehyung away making him fall hard on the ground.

“ LEAVE ME ALONE !! I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU !! CAN'T YOU SEE IT !? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE !!! GO AWAY !! ” jimin screamed in frustration, he had to do it , he knew it would hurt taehyung but that was the only way to keep him safe...he didn't want taehyung to get involved with him ...

So far everyone who got close to jimin , who loved him , who tried to protect him , had to pay the price for it . He didn't want that to happen to taehyung.

He looked at taehyung's hurt expression one last time before turning his back at taehyung as he was about to leave.

“ DON'T YOU FEEL ANYTHING ABOUT ME !? THAT'S WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO, YOU JUST PUSH ME AWAY EVERY FREAKING TIME !! ” taehyung cried out .

Jimin froze on his spot .

“ you think it'll work on me again !? No !! I won't let it happen one more time, I'm not loosing you again !! Not this time ! ” taehyung said walking up to jimin holding his hand one more time jimin tried to pull away but he was too weak .

“ please...leave ...go away ” jimin cried his voice barely audible.

“ don't you miss me jimin ? Aren't you happy to see me ? I'm right here in front of you ...you really want me to go away ? ” taehyung asked his voice filled with sadness.

Jimin continued to resist but taehyung didn't let go making him cry in frustration.

“ just go please!! ” jimin sobbed hitting taehyungs chest weakly with his other hand.

“ can't you see I'm hurting? You've no idea how much I've looked for you... you've no idea what I've been through all these years! You're so fucking selfish!! You just did what you wanted to do!! You made sure i was happy, you knew i was safe , but what about me !? I spent all these years blaming myself because i failed to protect you !  do you have any idea how much I've cursed myself all these years for leaving you alone that day !! I had no idea if you were even alive!! I had no idea ...that you were suffering so much ” both of them were crying their hearts out .

“ and now you want to leave again...do you hate me that much jimin ” taehyung asked making jimin's eyes go wide .

Jimin shaked his head trying to say no but no words came out .

“ please don't leave me again jimin... please...i don't want to loose you again ! ” taehyung cried making jimin cry again.

Jimin gave up he cried even more resting his head on taehyungs chest.

Taehyung hugged him closer stroking his soft hairs .

“ I'm here now... everything will be alright... I'm here with you ...i won't let you suffer anymore minnie ” he wishpered kissing jimin's hairs .

Jimin cried ...until exhaustion took over and he fainted in taehyungs arms .

  ─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─

Here's a little update <3
Hope you liked it xd .

I'm really grateful for all the love and support this story has been recieving, thank you so much for always keeping me motivated to continue this story lovelies. You're the best readers ever !!

Also i wanted to talk about something, i have recieved a lot of negative dms and comments but i kept on ignoring them .

But i just wanted to repeat myself, i made ot very clear from the start that if you don't like my book you can just stop reading it right?

Just stop if you don't like it , instead of spreading hate .

I've recieved  dms saying

“ it's getting too long i should just end it .”

“ you're story is too dramatic ” 

“ it's boring ”

“ can't you just end it ! ”

So i just wanted to say that , firstly it's my story i can do whatever i want , if it's too much for you to handle just stop reading, and there are people who support my work and they are the only reason I'm continuing with this story , so just don't read it if you don't want to !